mBills - use your wallet on your phone every day and pay worry-free with your mBills Mastercard® phone or card.
WHAT IS MBILLS?
mBills is a wallet on your phone that allows you to pay easily, quickly and securely anywhere with your phone or mBills Mastercard®. Connect your wallet to your bank account or top it up at the nearest Petrol and pay at more than 44 million points of sale worldwide. Use of the application is free. mBills is available no matter which bank you have an account with.
WHAT DOES MBILLS ENABLE?
• Payment with mBills mobile wallet.
• Easy overview and control of the balance in the wallet with which you can pay anywhere and anytime - 24/7.
• Sending money to another person right on the phone number.
• Payment with the mBills wallet at selected points of sale (at major retailers, in bars and restaurants and elsewhere) by scanning the QR code or displaying the barcode
• Payment at vending machines and in parking garages, without looking for change.
• Free payment of payment orders and automatic receipt of e-invoices in the wallet.
• Use of the mBills Mastercard® debit card to pay at more than 53 million points of sale worldwide and online. You can also connect the mBills Mastercard to Garmin and Fitbit smartwatches. Card management in the mobile wallet (setting any limits, viewing and changing the card PIN number, free transaction notifications, etc.)
• Purchase tickets for events and store tickets on your mobile phone.
• cash deposits and withdrawals with mBills at all Petrol points of sale.
• Receive free notifications upon all payments and automatic categorization of all purchases.
YOU CAN PAY EVERYWHERE WITH MBILLS
With money from the mBills wallet you can pay anywhere. With mBills you can pay in many well-known Slovenian companies, such as Petrol, OMV, Žito, Big Bang, Tuš, Kalček, S.Oliver, Harvey Norman, Kaval Group restaurants and much more. In mBills you can receive and pay e-invoices of the Public Payments Administration of the Republic of Slovenia, Zavarovalnica Triglav, RTV Slovenia, Zavarovalnica Generali, SPL, Elektro energija, Telecom, Telemach, T2, Mobile wallet is also connected to mobile applications such as Cashback and eHrana and allows easy connection and deposit / withdrawal with the Sports Lottery. You can find a map of all locations where you can pay by phone at www.mbills.si. With the mBills Mastercard®, Garmin Pay and Fitbit Pay, you can pay at more than 53 million points of sale worldwide and online, in mobile applications and elsewhere.
THE USE OF MBILLS IS SAFE
• MBILLS is licensed by the Bank of Slovenia to issue electronic money and provide payment services.
• The security of mBills users' money is ensured by the most reliable computer systems, through which up to 70 billion euros have been flowing monthly for more than 15 years.
• Money of mBills users is stored separately in special fiduciary accounts of Slovenian banks
• Personal data of mBills users (eg user profile, accounts, transactions, etc.) are not stored on the mobile phone, but in a highly secure environment on the server.