The purpose of the application is:
- Raise awareness among individuals, social groups and society as a whole.
- Encourage greater subjective and objective responsibility.
- To awaken and strengthen in people the will to think with their own head, curiosity and criticism.
- To open the possibilities of a different view of one and the same reality.
- To discover the traps of addiction and the processes and methods of those who set these traps.
- To influence positive social changes in the direction of less addicted individuals and society.
- To connect people, social groups and formations in the direction of cooperation.
- To include young people in the wider social context, so that they become active designers of the future society.
- To redirect the view away from negativism towards the positive and good in society.
- Follow the latest social developments in relation to addictions of individuals and society.
- To inform in a modern and creative way, with different forms of communication.
- Thematically divided written and video contributions of experts:
short, simple, concise, verifiable and thoughtful contributions that concretely and directly respond to individual embarrassments, hardships, delusions and unrealistic myths of the present time and society in it. The contents offer answers or lead to constructive reflection.
- Red button: alarming information about new forms of chemical drugs or wider social potential dangers for the individual and society.
- Filip: a cartoon character who regularly appears with contributions of a kind of enlightenment in a responsible, critical, creative, fresh and connecting manner.
Benefits for the user:
Users through the application;
- They raise awareness
- They encourage
- They wake up
- They open
- They activate
- They connect
- They include
- They direct
- They inform