The future is here, today! With the most advanced payment method – mobile wallet NLB Pay.
Mobile wallet NLB Pay enables contactless payments on properly equipped POS terminals in Slovenia and worldwide. It uses the NFC technology and payments can be made with NLB Mastercard and Maestro payment cards stored in your NLB Pay mobile wallet. Simply unlock your mobile phone and hold it near the POS terminal.
NLB Pay mobile wallet can be used on mobile phones with Android (KitKat 4.4. and higher) and NFC (Near Field Communication) technology.
Simple, fast and safe!
NLB Pay mobile wallet automatically digitalises all your payment cards and enables contactless payments with your mobile phone. Once the shop assistant has entered and validated the purchase amount, just hold your mobile phone near the POS terminal, wait for it to beep and/or light up and your payment has been made. For purchases up to EUR 15 there is no need to enter PIN, whereas purchases over EUR 15 still need to be validated with your PIN number. All payments made with NLB Pay are stored transparently under “Card Details”.
Step 1: DOWNLOAD
Download the app from Google Play.
Step 2: ACTIVATE
- Enter your tax number and the last 4 digits from your payment card (the card number on Maestro is stated on the back side of the card under »Št. kartice / PAN«).
- Check if your mobile phone number is correct, as you will receive a text with OTP password to activate the wallet.
- Choose a 4-digit password and your mobile wallet has been activated. Later you can also access NLB Pay using your fingertip or face recognition authentication if available on your phone.
- Select your default card – the card that you commonly use to make payments. You can add new cards to NLB Pay cards by tapping the “plus” symbol.
STEP 3: USE
- Do not forget to turn on NFC.
- To make the payment just unlock your mobile phone with the NFC functionality on and hold it near the POS terminal.
- Now available for holders of NLB Mastercard and Maestro payment.
- Choose NLB Pay as your default mobile wallet:
* in NLB Pay: Settings - Set default wallet
* in your mobile phone settings
- If you cannot login to NLB Pay, check in your mobile phone settings “Mobile Network” if Proxy (server) is on. If YES, delete it.
- Due to high security standards NLB Pay does not work on mobile phones with altered factory settings or rooted phones. It also does not work if you don't use at least one of the phone's security elements such as PIN or pattern lock, fingerprint or face recognition…
For more information visit www.nlbpay.si!