The Raiffeisen Bank application allows you to access the bank’s website, where you can log into Internet Banking, using a mobile device according to Raiffeisen’s terms and conditions.
To log into Raiffeisen Bank Internet Banking, enter your client number (given in your Framework Contract with us) and your Internet Banking password, and then confirm the login using the code you receive from us in an SMS. After logging into Internet Banking using the Raiffeisen Bank SK application, you can create a quick login option. When using the quick login option to access Internet Banking, simply enter your own numeric login code. This code is only valid for the mobile device and the browser you used to activate the quick login option.
The Internet Banking, offers the following services:
- access to information about the account, savings products, cards, consumer loans and supplementary pension saving using the product overview and details functions,
- allocation of funds on the account using one-time payment orders, standing orders and directs debits,
- barcode scanner, QR codes scanner and IBAN account numbers scanner,
- change the limits, view PIN code and block payment card,
- change of postal and e-mail address and mobile phone number,
- the account owner may change how account statements are delivered,
- creation, change and cancellation of PUSH or SMS account notifications,
- change of the login password for Internet Banking,
- activation and deactivation of the quick login option for Internet Banking,
- message inbox,
- document inbox,
- localisation of equipment to locate the nearest ATM and provide navigation to it,
- download files and a possibility to save, share.
Should you have any questions, ideas or problems related to the application, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the contact details on the Raiffeisen Bank website: https://www.raiffeisen.sk/sk/o-banke/kontakty/