VÚB bank introduces a new version of Mobile Banking. You can activate it easily and login quickly or authorise any operation via Mobile PIN code, which you select.
To be able to activate VÚB Mobile Banking application, you need to have Nonstop banking service and security element SMS authorisation.
Firstly click on “Activation ” on the login page of VÚB Mobile Banking application.
Then login using the same ID and password, which you use to login to Internet banking.
You will receive SMS activation code immediately.
Enter this activation code into the application and select your new Mobile PIN.
You can generate your activation code also via Internet banking in the section “Mobil banking activation “ in the top menu “ Settings”.
What you can find in Mobile Banking
- entering payment by QR or bar code scanning
- IBAN scanner
- option to make payment transfer to telephone number
- overview of balances, account movements and payment cards
- fast overview of balance on login page
- option to manage standing orders and database of your payment partners
- overview of your loans and option to submit online loan application
- easy activation and deactivation of cards
- option to block your payment card in case of its loss or theft
- option to make online repayment of your credit card
- option to set-up and change internet limit on your debit or credit card
How much you pay for this service
VÚB Mobile Banking application is free of charge and it does not include any fee for the application use.
You can find fees for respective operations, carried out via Mobile banking, in the valid Price List of VÚB bank.
Should you have any queries, please contact us: In case you have any questions, please contact us:
- via KONTAKT service: 0850 123 000 within Slovakia or +421 2 4855 59 70 when calling from abroad
- by an e-mail to the address : email@example.com