The KYB Suspension Solutions App was designed to assist technicians in informing the motorist about the dangers of driving with worn suspension.
The App has two functions. The first is to explain the requirement of new suspension to the motorist.
- The technician, when faced with a car that requires new suspension, can input the customer's name and mobile number.
- They then tick the parts that require replacing, then on the following screen, tick the symptoms the car is showing.
- There is then an option to add a picture of the damaged/worn suspension part if they wish.
The App then takes this information, and creates a personalised vehicle report for the motorist. The vehicle report is addressed to motorist, and is sent from the workshop, with the workshop name and logo included. It explains to the motorist what requires replacing, and explains very simply why they need replacing. The specific vehicle report is sent to the motorist for free via a link on an SMS text message. The text is free to send for the technician, and free to receive by the motorist.
The second function of the App is to show a motorist the work done, when their car is in for suspension repair.
- The technician inputs the customer's name and mobile number.
- They then tick the parts that they are replacing, and then attach a photo (via the camera, or camera roll) of what the suspension component looked like before.
- They then attach or take a photo of what the new suspension component looks like now.
The App takes this information and texts a link to a specific vehicle report to the motorist, showing them the work that has been completed on their car, and explaining the benefits the work will have on their everyday driving. The text message is free for the technician to send, and free for the motorist to receive.