Electra e-scooter make getting around easy and fun!
Travel quickly whenever you want through the city on an electric shared scooter. Find an Electra e-scooter in your neighborhood, book it and activate it through the app, and off you go! Pay only for the minutes you ride and get the first 20 minutes free!
The benefits of the Electra e-scooter app:
• Reserving: snag it. You can book an e-scooter for free for up to 15 minutes.
• Earn free riding minutes: invite your friends and receive €5 as a gift for riding per registered friend.
• Parking mode: would you like to park the Electra e-scooter for a while, but not run the risk of someone else hiring it? Use the parking mode and keep the shared scooter for €0.10/min.
• Smartphone charger: charge your smartphone while you ride. Use the USB port and your own USB cable as soon as the e-scooter is activated.
• Battery status: overview of the battery capacity of each e-scooter before you book.
• Travel safely: 2 helmets inside of every Electra e-scooter.
How does the Electra e-scooter sharing app work?
1. Register in just a few minutes
Simply register with the practical driver's license and ID verification system in the app. Add your payment information, and you're ready to ride. Usually, it will take around 15 minutes.
2. Finding & renting
Use the app to find an Electra scooter near you and make a reservation at the push of a button.
3. Activate & off you go!
Activate the e-scooter in the app and ride anywhere and carefree. We make sure batteries are full and maintenance is taken care of.
4. Parking & locking
Arrived safe? Park properly in the service area and end the rental via the app. No-hassle payment, minutes ridden are automatically debited from your bank account.
Frequently asked questions about Electra e-scooter sharing:
What do you do regarding the hygiene of an Electra e-scooter?
Both e-scooters and helmets are cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis. All e-scooters capable of going 45 km/h and equipped with helmets and hairnets.
What does Electra cost?
With Electra, you only pay for what you use. In Cyprus, you pay €1 to unlock Electra and €0.25/min during the ride. If you want to park the e-scooter for a while, but keep using it, use the parking mode and pay €0.10/min.
Do I need a driver's license and if so, what type?
Class B (which also allows you to drive a car), class A or a moped license (class AM).
Can I drive and park outside a service area?
You can drive the Electra e-scooter outside the colored marked areas in the app. However, activating and ending the rental is only possible within those service areas. It is possible to use the parking mode outside the service area for €0.10/min. The service area for a given city can be found on the map in the app. Make sure you park the Electra e-scooter properly: do not block the pavement for pedestrians, wheelchairs and prams.
About Electra e-scooter sharing
We are a Cyprus scale-up with ambitious plans for sustainable suburban transport. Do you want to know more about us? Do you have suggestions or ideas? Send us an e-mail (email@example.com), visit our website, or follow us on social media.