Spelling Queen Pangrams
The 7-letter word puzzle game - bee the vocab queen! Play a-ny-where, a-ny-time!
Hive got a challenge for you: how many words can you make with 7 letters?
This app version of the popular spelling game has many added features!
* Unlimited - play as many games as you like.
* Offline - play a-ny-where, a-ny-time!
* Over 4000 unique 7-letter games, generated on the fly - near-endless solving fun.
* Curated for challenge & enjoyment - no frustrating games full of words you’ve never heard of, jargon, & other archaic stuff.
* Customizable dictionary - add new words you find to the dictionary for future solving. Word nerds rejoice!
* Word counts & hints - use Help for hints, and to see how many words you need to reach Queen.
* Short Game option - games with 25 or fewer words to reach Queen.
* Letter S toggle - exclude games with the letter S if you want.
Can you bee the spelling and vocabulary queen? Find out with Spelling Queen Pangrams.
Keep your mind and your English vocabulary sharp. Play Spelling Queen Pangrams during down times or break times - this addictive letter scramble puzzle will suck you in. Offline play and unlimited games let you play a-ny-where, a-ny-time!
Work your way up from Novice, to Brilliant, to Mastermind, and on to win! There are only two rules to finding words and winning the Spelling Queen game: words must be at least 4 letters long, and words must always use the center letter.
Some games have only 10 words to find, to win the spelling game... other games have over 50 words! Use Help to get a word count that will tell you how big the challenge is, see how many you've found, and get hints.
Each game has at least one pangram - a word that uses all 7 of the game's individual letters. Some games have more than one! Found a pangram? Happy times - enjoy the confetti celebration!
Spelling Queen Pangram’s starting word list is a partial English dictionary of the most frequently used words that have 7 or fewer unique letters. In your game, you can customize your own personal word list! Here's how it works: if you enter a word that is in the English dictionary but is not in the game's list, you can add that new word to your own list. That new word will be included in future games!