SpaceStationAR is an augmented reality (AR) application that simulates the visibility of satellites in the night sky. With SpaceStationAR, you can easily spot the brilliant International Space Station, spectacular Starlink Trains, and various satellites at the forefront of space exploration with your own eyes.
This simulates a way of satellite on top of reality through the camera and map.
Not only satellites,planets,fixed stars,galaxies,black hole,spacecrafts(Voyager1, Voyager2, New Horizons etc.),tweets and even world cities are shown as if earth was transparent.
Displaying geostationary orbits will also be very helpful when you adjust a parabolic dish antenna.
It connects Twitter too. So you can share excitements of finding satellites and weather conditions with others all over the world.
LITE edition with Ad is available.
* Simulates way of satellite on top of the camera view and the map.
* Displays orbits and current positions of satellites and users' messages on the world map.
* Satellite prediction calendar
* Displays fixed stars, galaxies, a black hole, spacecrafts, geostationary orbits and cities through Earth over the camera view (You can choose visibilities of each layers)
* Supports offline
* Newly launched satellites will be added automatically
* Sends notification 1 hour before each pass
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.