We top you up when you are paid less than usual. No interest or hidden charges. Plus credit building and extra cash when you need it the most.
With SteadyPay you can enjoy regular pay, helping you to stay in control of your budgeting, start saving and be on top of your bank balance. SteadyPay provides you with a safety net, so you need not worry about cash and can instead focus on what is important for you.
Unlike other lenders or banks, we do not charge any interest as we believe in positive, honest and fair finance for everyone. Building your trust is important for us, so we do not charge any hidden fees either. You only ever pay a £7 weekly subscription. Benefit from access of up to £1,000 credit capital reserved for topping up your salary / pay through our automated service.
Repayments are spread into instalments – you get a clear and simple fixed repayment plan. All repayments go to refreshing your credit for the next top-up. We pause instalments if you receive another pay that is below usual, and offer you another top-up and a brand new instalment plan. This way we keep on ‘smoothing out’ your pay.
With the app on your phone, you can:
- Apply to get approved and become a customer.
- Securely and safely establish a read-only connection to your main current bank account (this enables SteadyPay to work out your usual pay and to automatically check if your pay is due a top-up).
- Self service - manage your top-ups and track instalment plan.
- View your balance report.
- Make optional repayments using your debit card.
- Receive notifications.
- Contact our best in class customer support.
- Cancel the service (you will need to repay your balance first).
- When you apply, we do a credit check. However, we use our expert internal system to evaluate your score, which allows us to extend our service to more customers than traditional lenders or banks.
- To be eligible for top-up offers, you must have paid the subscription for two weeks. If you are employed by a SteadyPay partner, you may eligible earlier.
- All top-up offers are subject to confirmation of employment status and ongoing affordability assessment.
SteadyPay is the UK’s leading fintech. We are regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for Consumer Credit, number 789333. SteadyPay’s offering is a is a personal credit running account (revolving credit) designed to continually top up your payments over the course of the year (and beyond). It is not a short-term payday loan or payslip advance.
Representative APR 36.4% and other details below - based on borrowing £1,000 in top-ups. Total cost for this loan would be an annual subscription of £364 as we do not charge interest or other fees, and you are not at risk of paying more than the top-ups you opt to receive.
Minimum repayment period – 3 months
Maximum repayment period – 18 months
Maximum Annual Percentage Rate (APR) – 36.4%
A representative example of the total cost of the loan
Total amount of credit £1,000
Repayment period 3 months
Total subscription fees £91 (£7 per week)
Total interest fees £0
Total other fees £0
Total monthly payment £363.7
Total amount payable £1,091
Representative cost 36.4%