* Please be aware that this calculator uses the correct order of operations, so multiplication and division take precedence over addition and subtraction.
5 + 3 × 5 → 5 + 15 = 20
• Easy to use interface allows the calculation of fractions and decimals.
• The text-book style display allows you to enter calculations as they would be written.
• Calculate square roots, powers and percentages.
• Conversion between decimal and surd answers.
• Previous 10 calculations stored and re-editable.
• The calculator's colors are customizable.
• User definable decimal marker (point or comma).
• Optional thousands separator. Choose between space or comma/point(depends on decimal marker).
• Variable precision up to 15 significant figures.
• Choose the precedence (order of operations) for implied multiplication:
2÷5π → 2÷(5×π)
2÷5π → 2÷5×π
An ad free version of the Fractions Calculator is also available.