BankingVEU enables you to conveniently approve payments via EBICS VEU (Distributed Electronic Signature) or FinTS.
• Approval or cancellation of payment orders via various channels (EBICS, FinTS) at banks in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
• Retrieval and presentation of a consolidated account and balance overview for an overall overview and for checking coverage.
• Multi-bank capability: Accounts and bank access can be set up and used at any number of credit institutions.
• Selectable standard currency with automatic conversion.
• Security by fingerprint or face recognition possible.
• Fast and convenient setup of EBICS and FinTS bank access.
• Secure and encrypted storage of all data directly on the device. Communication takes place directly with the banking systems.
• Multilingual (German, English, French).
• Creation of PDF printouts.
• Lighter and darker display mode can be selected.
• Bank connection via FinTS 3.0 or EBICS 2.3, 2.4, 2.5 and 3.0
• EBICS approval or cancellation of VEU orders (HVE, HVS)
• FinTS approval or cancellation of SRZ orders at savings banks (DKZDF, DKZDL)
• FinTS approval or cancellation of partially signed orders at HypoVereinsbank (BKTAS, BKTAL)
• FinTS approval or cancellation of SRZ orders with Volksbanks and others (HKZDF, HKZDL)
TRIAL PHASE AND SUBSCRIPTION
After the first download, you can test BankingVEU free of charge for 30 days without any restrictions. A paid subscription via the Google Play Store is then required for full functionality. The following subscriptions are possible:
Online sales retrieval and VEU approval
• Annual subscription: € 29.99
Payment and automatic renewal
• The purchase of a subscription is started in the app via the menu item Buy. The subscription is paid for via your Google Play Store user account immediately upon confirmation of the purchase in the app.
• The purchased subscription is automatically renewed for the same period of time, unless the automatic renewal is deactivated in the Google Play Store subscription management at least 24 hours before the subscription expires.
• It is not enough to uninstall the app to end the subscription. The subscription must be deactivated in the Google Play Store subscription management.
• Your Google Play Store user account will be charged for the renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. If the price has changed, explicit approval for the extension will be obtained first.
• Your subscription can be viewed and edited at any time in the Google Play Store subscription management. An ongoing subscription cannot, however, be terminated prematurely with a partial refund.
• With the purchase of a subscription, the remaining days of the free trial period expire. The paid subscription starts on the day of purchase.
• The conditions of the end user license agreement apply, which you can view at https://subsembly.com/bankingveu-eula.html.
• You can find our data protection guidelines at https://subsembly.com/datenschutz.html