PAYMENT TRANSACTIONS FOR PROFESSIONALS WITH EBICS VEU
Process your domestic and international business payments professionally with BankingZV. Use collective orders to efficiently carry out extensive payment transactions. You can establish the connection to your accounting system via various import and export interfaces.
EBICS and FinTS
You have the choice whether the bank connection of your accounts should take place via the EBICS procedure or the FinTS standard. EBICS is a standard defined in Germany for online banking between companies and credit institutions and is specially designed for corporate customers. Alternatively, you can use the FinTS standard to communicate with the bank. All common security procedures are supported via FinTS.
Use the four-eyes principle to place orders! With BankingZV you manage the orders that have to be countersigned via distributed electronic signature. Call up all open EBICS orders at the bank that require a second signature. These can then be signed in BankingZV and thus released.
Direct debit mandates and recurring direct debits
BankingZV manages the direct debit mandates for all ongoing, recurring direct debit orders. All payees who have collected direct debits from their accounts are created automatically and listed with a unique creditor ID and mandate reference. Recurring direct debits are conveniently created and managed with BankingZV. So you always have an overview.
• Current account, overnight money, savings book, securities account, credit card, fixed deposit, currency account, offline account, cash on hand
• Balance, sales, transfer, forward orders, standing orders, direct debit, international transfer
• Photo transfer
• Split bookings and freely definable categories
• Retrieval of electronic account statements
• Collective transfers and collective direct debits
• Convenient search and filtering of account transactions
• Creation of PDF printouts
• Any number of separate data safes, each with its own password
• Import / export of account details, payments and sales as CSV, SEPA, MT-940, CAMT and more
• Bank connection via FinTS or EBICS
• EBICS VEU (Distributed Electronic Signature)
• Take a picture of the transfer from the QR code
• Displaying a Photo TAN on the connected Wear OS watch.
• Storage: For access to documents and downloads for storage, import and export
• Camera: For QR code and photo transfers
• Bluetooth: For Bluetooth ChipTAN readers
• Location: For coupling with Bluetooth ChipTAN readers from Android 6.0
• Deutsche Bank
• Savings banks
• Volks- and Raiffeisenbanken
• Sparda banks
• PSD banks
• DKB bank
• BW bank
• 1822 directly
• Oldenburgische Landesbank (OLB)
• DAB Bank
• And many more: http://subsembly.com/de/finbanks.html