NEW: completely redesigned version and with new very useful features!
The SUDEL cloud allows the supported SUDEL alarm control panels (NOVA X with FW at least 1.3 and KAPPA with FW at least 4.0) to be always connected and reachable: it will be possible to know all the information relating to their operation and operate on them in real time. The SUDEL cloud is web-based and can therefore be used using any device with a browser (link https://sudel.cloud); however it is recommended to install the Sudel Cloud app for faster access and to take advantage of useful additional features such as push notifications.
To be able to access cloud services it is necessary
- register on the portal or in the app to create an "installer" or "end user" account
- enable the cloud connection on the control panel (following the relative product documentation)
- associate one or more control units, already connected, to your account following the instructions provided in the app
If you don't have a control panel, you can use a demonstration system.
The app opens on an intuitive home page with a list of all associated control units and the main information (connection status, presence of alarms or faults, insertion). To be able to carry out any operation, it will be necessary to access the system by entering a valid access code. If fingerprint or face recognition is available, you will be able to validate your login in this way.
Plant management is divided into the following sections:
- Areas: shows the status of the areas into which the system is divided and allows you to perform total or partial arming or disarming operations. It is also possible to recall up to 8 customized scenarios, which allow you to perform multiple operations of arming, disarming, commands to outputs simply by pressing the relative button.
- Zones: shows the list of zones that make up the system with the related operating information (e.g. opening, exclusion, alarm). The zones can be excluded or re-included.
- Events: shows the list of the last events recorded on the system, with their details. The list can be exported and you can search by date or by keyword.
- Commands: lists the outputs present on the system and allows you to send commands to them in order to carry out a real home automation management.
- Video: shows the IP cameras or channels of a DVR associated with the system and allows you to view them directly within the app. It is possible to have the video of a certain camera open in the event of an alarm, so as to be able to quickly and directly verify the reasons for the alarm itself.
- System: shows the list of all system components with the relative operating status.
- Tools: offers a set of diagnostic functions, for example you can put the control unit in maintenance or block the telephone communicator.
- Info: summarizes the main information on the system and on the connection.
- Options: allows you to customize a wide range of parameters, both aesthetic (for example, color and icon to be shown on the home-page), and functional (for example configuration of scenarios and cameras). Last but not least, the ability to enable and configure push and email notifications. Each user can set all these parameters at will for each of the systems associated with it.
Push notifications allow you to receive alerts directly on the device on which the Sudel Cloud app is installed, even if the user is not currently using it. It is possible to configure the reception of notifications following a series of conditions (for example alarms, faults, arming or disarming areas) and customize the sound that will accompany the notification itself.