A comprehensive emergency alert system & mass notifications system, suitable for businesses, governments and schools. The software platform allows administrators, organizational users and emergency personnel to communicate emergency information – increasing information dissemination and reducing emergency response time.
In an alert, users can communicate relevant emergency information, including their GPS coordinates, text, audio, and photo information as well as classify the type of emergency. In addition, users have the ability to chat with administrators and emergency personnel and share a live audio connection. Administrators and emergency personnel receive emergency alerts via a push notification, and can communicate directly with users.
Users can also be notified of emergency incidents trigged by users on-campus or off-campus, as each site is geofenced to ensure the respective parties receive the critical, timely, emergency alert notifications.
• Ability for users to communicate alerts & GPS coordinates to administrators and law enforcement within their organization.
• Ability for administrators to initiate an organization wide lockdown, reaching users, and law enforcement in record time - notifications received via SMS & email.
• Group communication between users, administrators and or law enforcement, via group chat portal, group audio portal and one-way video stream.
• Ability for administrators and law enforcement to survey the emergency status of an organizations users, enabling said administrators with the emergency status & location of each user apart of the organization; users simply update a safety status request, which can be done in the mobile application or via SMS. Users can view location via Augmented Reality map view, or standard hybrid and satellite - tapping on the pin enables users to call or text said user.
• Administrators and law enforcement can view previous alerts, alert messages & location initiated by organizational users.
• Ability for all users to immediately receive specific emergency broadcast messages & photo's from administrators and law enforcement - notifications received via SMS & email. Additionally, ability for all users to respond back to broadcast notifications via SMS reply, furthering bi-directional dialogue in a mass broadcast notification scenario; all users can also comment on broadcast notifications, viewable by administrators.
• Ability for users to upload site specific emergency materials; ability for all users to view site specific emergency materials.
• Ability for users to export alerts, messages, and broadcast messages with text & photo.
• Apple Watch App enables users to view ongoing alerts and broadcast notifications.
• Web application supports above-mentioned features; the platform is regularly exercised to handle thousands of incoming and outgoing alerts, chat and broadcasts in the event of a large scale incident.
*To use Titan HST, your organization must first be enrolled - Google Single Sign On supported. Organizations can enroll by contacting Titan HST directly at email@example.com