Download the Bible for Filipinos. We present the Bible for Tagalog native speakers in Philippines and all over the world: the Holy Ang Dating Biblia (ADB), translated in 1905.
The Bible is a letter from God. God loves you and wrote a long letter. As Christians, we must read it carefully.
Set a daily time to be with God and read his Word. Open your Bible app and enjoy reading or listening to his Holy message. You can even read or listen offline, without being connected to the Internet.
It has never been so easy to know and study the Holy book!
We can’t live without God’s Word. Spend your time in the Bible. Start today!
- Free downloading and offline use
- Portable and easy navigation
- This is a text and an audio app, you can read the whole Bible, but if you cannot read, the audio version is excellent for you
- The app is designed with ability to bookmark your favorite verses and add notes. You can create a list of favorites as well
- Send verses to your friends or share them on social networks
- We have included the option of increasing or reducing the text size of font and the option of night mode when you are reading at night
- The app remembers where you last stopped reading
Try to install now. We hope you like the app!
Holy Ang Dating Biblia contains 66 books, combining Old Testament and New Testament:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.