Resident Tax is a mobile day counting application, designed for those who travel frequently to countries where day counting is used in establishing residency. The application utilises location and tax data to provide users, their tax advisers and employers with real-time residency information.
Resident Tax app delivers user friendly innovation that supports the establishment of tax residence, non-residence, tax domicile, social security payments and permanent establishment calculations.
The product is valuable for HNWs, global employees and international entrepreneurs who are supported by tax advisory firms, family office private clients and globally mobile employers.
Resident saves a firm an average of three FTEs on record keeping. It significantly reduces error rates and delights the users with timely tax information. The solution is simple. It combines historical location and tax data to provide the users with real-time residency information. Employers and tax advisors can use it to link compliance obligations and taxation rules across various jurisdictions.
Our partners range from law firms, start-ups, professional advisors to multi-national corporations.
We are based out of London, Mayfair with offices in Spain and The Netherlands.
Key Features of the app:
• Advised or corporate clients are authorised by their firms to use the app. All other clients are required to pay monthly / annual licensing fees.
• Protect against residency audits
and plan for the future.
• Captures the total number of days a user has spent in each country during the tax year
• A summary screen provides status updates in advance of a residency status change
• Send data in spreadsheet format directly to your accountant for review
• Incorporating tax information from 25 countries
• Use a photo or screenshot as evidence of travel, satisfying the burden of proof
All data is secured using AES and SSL encryption