Dive sites from the community, for the community.
Dive Site Overwatch is your go-to companion for scuba travel: showing you diving spots near or far, with up-to-date reports on surface conditions and your fellow divers' reports on the underwater situations, sights and points of interest to look out for, the best photos from the location, it's easy to choose where to go today; and if you prefer guided tours, you can browse dive centers around your location and call them to arrange a trip right away. The aim is to make it so that instead of planning your day or looking for spots, you get to enjoy what we all like best: exploring the Big Blue.
- More than 14,000 dive sites and centers from all around the world
- Real-time reports on currents, winds, waves, and other relevant conditions
- See conditions reports from the community for your chosen sites
- Report underwater conditions after your dive, so others know what to expect
- Flag closed sites so others can reroute in time
- Comment what to look out for underwater: sights, dangers, points of interest
- Upload photos to point out underwater sights, or just show off your photography skills
- Contact your dive center of choice immediately and arrange a trip
Inspired by an incident during my NAUI Master qualification exam in 2019, Okinawa, where the incoming rainy season almost prevented me from getting the last two dives in time. Our frustration after our preferred dive site was closed drove me to create this app that lets divers report conditions for all to see.