The app also offers the possibility to save travel schedules in your calendar and/or to share them with others via e-mail, sms or Twitter.
When downloading you will be asked to give your permission to activate certain services the app features:
o GPS position: through geolocalisation you can find the nearest station
o Calendar: you can save a travel itinerary in your calendar
o Contacts: you can share your journey with others via sms, e-mail, Twitter
o Push messages: be automatically informed when your train is delayed
RailTime covers all stations and stops in Belgium, in addition to major international connections.
RailTime enables you to:
• Plan and save your journey between two stations
• Check arrival and departure times and platform numbers for your train
• Be informed automatically of any delays on your train
• Save your regular journeys in your favourites
• Find out about cancelled or additional stops
• See all the trains departing or arriving at a station
• Consult the map for your station's neighbourhood, or find the nearest station
• Follow major disruptions on the network
• Be informed about works
• For commuters: update your daily search automatically every day
• Set a wake-up alarm for when you arrive at your destination.
• Create a widget to consult your favourite stations directly without opening the application
Explanation of the various permissions:
- GPS : center the map on your actual position, retrieve the nearest station
- Phone call : only required to call one of the “in –app” useful numbers (RailTime by Phone and Securail)
- Add/Modify calendar events : save a route search in your calendar
- Send email : share information by email
Following on from the success of the website www.railtime.be, and its mobile version m.railtime.be, Infrabel, the manager of the Belgian railway infrastructure, presents the Android app.
This application has been developed to assist the many passengers who (frequently?) arrive too late with their Belgian railway connection. It’s useful both for passengers suffering from an occasional delay and passengers who commute daily by train and suffer from recurring delays.
The Belgian railway company B-rail/NMBS/SNCB provides the possibility to all passengers to fill in a form to be compensated for the delays. It is, however, a time consuming matter to keep track of the number of delays that have occured. This app does that for you!
From now on it is possible to enter every delay you meet while still on the train, this app will save it, keep track of past delays, warn you when you can send a compensation form, and effectively send the form to B-Rail for you whenever possible!
For more details, download the app, check the 'Help' menu and have a go with it! It’s free of charge!
(Please note this app is in no way related to B-Rail or any related companies or organizations)
The use of this app can be divided in two main issues. The first one being the use with a subscription, being on one fixed trajectory, or for the the complete Belgian rail network. The second one is the use of any other kind of tickets. In addition one must realize there is a difference between delays of more than 1 hour and delays of 15-60 minutes.
- 15-60 minutes : The data of the delays will be saved to a database on the smartphone, whenever the conditions(*) for reimbursement are satisfied the app will notify the user and automatically send the form to the NMBS.
- More than 60 minutes : An automatically filled in form will be sent to the NMBS right away.
Other tickets :
- 15-60 minutes : The data will also be saved to a (different) database on the smartphone. When the conditions(*) for reimbursement are satisfied the necessary form will be filled in and sent to the users e-mail, so he can use print it and hand it in at a random NMBS cashier with the related ticket(s).
- More than 60 minutes : The relevant form will be filled it immediately and sent to the user, so the user can print it and hand it in together with the related ticket.
(*) More than 10 delays of 30+ minutes or 20 delays of 15+ minutes. When either condition is satisfied ALL delays will be handled by the relevant form.
(First Public Beta => rate and let us know what you'd like to see in future versions)
Keywords : B-Late
Vertraging / Vertragingen
Geld terug / Staking
If you enjoy the app please feel free to rate it, add a comment and tell your friends about it.
• Integrated Metra "Rail-Time Tracker" service.
• Automatic backups and restore of preferences.
• Intuitive method to favorite a route.
• See all the stops for a specific trip.
• Offline viewing of train schedules for present and future dates.
• Add favorite routes.
• Find nearby stations.
• View upcoming departures nearest to you.
• Get directions to stations from your current location.
• Search for stations and Metra rail lines.
• Pull to refresh the Metra service advisory alerts.
New features in v2.0+
The layout and structure of how content is relayed to you has drastically changed in this release. The home or "main" screen is now a user navigable screen that flows from the left to right and right to left just by swipe of your finger. You'll be presented with 4 different pages: Nearby, Upcoming, Lines and Favorites.
* Nearby - provides a list of all the stations nearby you. Simple right?
* Upcoming - uses the preferred Metra rail line that you've configured in your settings and any favorites saved to intuitively decide the best and most relevant departures from your nearest station.
* Lines - provides a list of all the Metra rail lines.
* Favorites - is the home to all your saved routes.
More on "Upcoming" screen...
* If you would like the Upcoming screen to use your favorites as well in order to determine the upcoming departures please check the checkbox "Filter upcoming departures" in the Settings screen.
With this update, I've made certain actions that were "hidden" in context menus of Ride Metra 1.x easier to get to in Ride Metra v2.x.
* You'll now be able to lookup schedules on different dates by clicking on the calendar icon in the action bar of the home screen.
* Clicking on the map icon next to the station names will take you over to your default Maps app.
* You can now favorite a route by simply pressing the star icon of a given route.
If you are experiencing issues please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com describing the issue and I'll try to have it resolved as soon as possible.
In enkele seconden tijd worden de nabije NMBS stations gedetecteerd en ziet u een overzicht van de treinen inclusief vertraging en perron.
Versie 2 is een volledige makeover van de eerdere versie met een nieuwe layout en nieuwe mogelijkheden: voeg favoriete stations toe (die niet in de buurt liggen), verander het aantal station, toon de afstanden tot de stations...
Voortaan live NMBS informatie snel binnen handbereik nog voor u in het station arriveert. U hoeft zich niet meer onnodig te haasten om dan bij aankomst te merken dat er een vertraging is.
Maakt geen gebruik van GPS of andere batterijverslindende operaties. Voert ook niets in de achtergrond uit indien de applicatie afgesloten is. Zeer batterij-efficiënt!
Uiteraard enkel nuttig in België.
Bij problemen: gelieve contact op te nemen. Zo zijn reeds enkele probleempjes gefixt ;)
-> Applicatie ook in Nederland ter beschikking: Nl Treinen
Keywords: NMBS, treinen, België, trein, station, NMBS Liveboard
• live departure times (including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• direction queries (door to door) and
• interactive network plans
• United Kingdom
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• San Francisco
• Berlin & Brandenburg
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main
• Munich (München)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein
• Hannover & Lower Saxony
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr
• Cologne (Köln), Bonn (network plans only!)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis
• Paderborn & Höxter
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau
• Nuremberg (Nürnberg), Fürth & Erlangen
• Würzburg & Regensburg
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Plauen & Vogtland
• Vienna (Wien)
• Graz & Styria
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Lucerne (Luzern)
• Zurich (Zürich)
• Brussels (Brüssel)
• Copenhagen (Kopenhagen)
• Warsaw (Warschau)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.2 to 4.4
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• 'Your location', so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location
• 'Network communication', because Öffi needs to query information services for stations and departures
• 'Your personal information', so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
How does this app know when my bus will arrive?
Almost every regular bus in the Netherlands transmits a message with the current position and punctuality. This information is used to calculate the delay for the next few stops.
The data from this app is provided by the API (KV7turbo) of openov.nl, an initiative for the public provision of public transport information, freely accessible to everyone.
OpenOV acquires the dynamic data of GOVI, who receives public transport data from operators to use it in dynamic travel information systems such as the electronic bus signs.
EBS ((Full coverage: Amsterdam)
Arriva (Full coverage)
Qbuzz (Full coverage: Fryslan/Friesland, Groningen, Drenthe, Utrecht)
Veolia ((Full coverage: Haaglanden, Brabant, Limburg)
Connexxion(CXX)/GVU/Hermes (Provincie Utrecht/Stadsregio Amsterdam/ Zeeland / Stadsregio Eindhoven / Overijssel / Flevoland / Noord-Holland / Zuid-Holland)
Breng (Full coverage)
RET (Realtime for tram, metro and bus)
Meaning of the colors
Darkgreen means the bus is currently driving and is on schedule
Lightgreen means the bus is planned and there is (currently) no information about any delay.
Red means the bus will depart delayed
Blue indicates the bus is ahead of schedule
White means that there is no real-time information available on this bus.
Saiba quanto tempo falta para chegar o próximo veículo da Carris à sua paragem. Assim, pode aproveitar todos os minutos até à chegada do seu autocarro.
Escolha a sua paragem, em qualquer ponto de Lisboa, e visualize, na própria aplicação, os tempos de espera dos próximos autocarros da Carris.
Para saber o tempo de espera na última paragem que consultou, poderá simplesmente carregar no botão “Tempo de Espera”.
Caso, queira saber o tempo de espera de outra paragem, poderá recorrer:
• às paragens favoritas ou recentemente utilizadas
• à sua carreira e, consultando o seu percurso, escolher a paragem que lhe interessa (pode inverter o sentido da carreira)
• ao nome, localização ou código SIP da paragem (tal como indicado na placa afixada em cada paragem)
Todos os dados apresentados na aplicação são fornecidos pela Carris, através do SAEIP (Sistema de Ajuda à Exploração e Informação aos Passageiros), que funciona em tempo real, com recurso aos equipamentos GPS instalados em cada veículo. A informação que é apresentada na aplicação IZI CARRIS é a mesma que consta de cada um dos painéis instalados em muitas das paragens da Carris em Lisboa. A IZIMOOVE, empresa que desenvolveu a aplicação IZI CARRIS, não se responsabiliza pelo não cumprimento dos tempos de espera apresentados.
A utilização da plataforma é totalmente gratuita. O único custo associado à utilização da aplicação poderá ser o do acesso à internet, caso não seja feita através de uma ligação WI-FI. A IZIMOOVE teve particular preocupação em minimizar a quantidade de tráfego necessária à obtenção dos tempos de espera.
O tempo de espera é atualizado automaticamente por dedução do tempo decorrido desde a última consulta. Para obter um novo tempo de espera da Carris, é necessário carregar no botão “atualizar”. Só neste caso existe um novo acesso à internet. Para maior fiabilidade da informação apresentada, aconselha-se que seja feita uma atualização de dados a cada 5 minutos.
Para além dos tempos de espera em real time, a aplicação IZI CARRIS disponibiliza outra informação em modo offline, como:
• Percurso de todas as carreiras dos autocarros da Carris
• Todas as carreiras de autocarros que passam numa paragem
• Todas as paragens, pesquisáveis pelo nome, localização ou código SIP
• Principais contactos da Carris
• informação tarifária (link externo)
O IZI CARRIS é um serviço inovador desenvolvido pela IZIMOOVE que disponibiliza, em real time, o tempo de espera dos autocarros da Carris. Toda a informação apresentada na aplicação é fornecida pelo SAEIP da Carris.
A aplicação IZI CARRIS acede à Internet para obter os tempos de espera em tempo real.
A IZIMOOVE não recolhe, nem utiliza qualquer informação privada dos seus utilizadores.
Carris, Tempo, Espera, Real, time, BUS, Autocarro, Paragem, Lisboa, IZI, Easy
English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese are currently available. (City Bus real time information supports Chinese only)
This app provides:
1. Plan routes
2. Save routes
3. Search place using Google map
4. Save favorite points
5. Share location to your friend (By SMS, your friend needs RouteTaiwan installed also. Not supported for some tablets)
This is a beta version without any ads in app, please report bugs if you find any. Hope you have a good trip in Taiwan with this!
To contact us regarding bugs, crash and other issues with the software, please use the support center:
Moving map GPS for the price of a dinner!
Air Navigation for Android is a real-time aircraft navigation application with integrated flight planning. Using the GPS receiver (integrated or external) and accelerometers of the Android it can emulate different types of real IFR or VFR aircraft navigation instruments. Using the navigation plan editor, you can prepare and store navigation plans and use them in the cockpit with the moving map.
It contains free maps of the entire world as well as official aviation charts for many countries. The application costs a fraction of the price of a dedicated portable aviation GPS.
Air Navigation comes fully loaded with worldwide aviation waypoints (more than 160000). The database also contains airspace information for many countries. By using the database and maps, you can quickly plan your route, distance and estimated time of flight.
Real aircraft instrument HSI
Air Navigation imitates real aircraft instrument, gathering information from GPS to create realistic image. With Air Navigation you will not only get a moving map but also realistic images of the instrument HSI.
IT'S THE MOST DOWNLOADED AND USED, Multi Stop Mobile Route Planning Software On The Planet
Route4Me is used by Tens of Thousands of Businesses - in Hundreds of Different Industries
AND It's already being used by thousands of individual UPS, FedEx, and OnTrac drivers to make deliveries to your home.
They Benefit Greatly
By Using The Undisputed Industry Leader: Route4Me
Read The Full Page Below And Discover
All The Ways YOU Will Benefit Too.
Do you like being late to appointments, work, or any other place you have to visit?
Do you like driving to one part of town, only to go back where you came from 20 minutes later?
It doesn't matter if you're self-employed, work for a small business, or a big company, the time you're wasting is YOURS.
Unlike ANY OTHER routing or navigation system in the AppStore, Route4Me INSTANTLY re-sequences your ENTIRE route in the correct order, so that you don't zig-zag across town.
Route4Me is THE route planner for pro roadwarriors, field-sales, field-service, real estate, deliveries, technicians, airport routes, or any other type of multi-destination trips. Enter addresses, zip codes, cities, states, or airport codes and Route4me will optimize the route for you - in seconds!
And even IF your employer reimburses you for gas or per stop visited, use the time you save driving around for a longer lunch, get off work early, watch a movie, or spend time with your family.
- - - - > DOWNLOAD ROUTE4ME FOR FREE NOW < - - - - - -
Route4Me's app makes your multi-destination trips quick and easy. Unlike most navigation systems, Route4Me gives you the most optimal route when you need to go more than one place. Save time, money, and miles by optimizing your routes.
Route4Me presents your route in multiple formats and offers a map interface as well.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Reviews from the Experts
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Route4Me is an online service that tells you the most efficient route to complete all your errands; just put in the addresses, and let it work its magic.
***WALL STREET JOURNAL***
Route4me optimizes your route when traveling to multiple destinations, allowing you to enter up to 200 addresses per route. Route4me claims that routes are usually 25-35% shorter after being optimized.
The app could be particularly helpful for small business owners who regularly make multiple deliveries in a single trip.
***CHRISTIAN SCIENCE MONITOR***
Route4me.com won't run your errands for you but it simplifies the task. Type in all the addresses you need to go to (up to 10), and the site will calculate the shortest route and provide directions.
Need to visit our vendor and a few clients this afternoon? You could eyeball the map to pick the best route, or you could do it the scientific way. Here’s a Web site that will find the most efficient route to all your destinations quickly and easily — complete with driving directions.
Route optimization for these industries:
Airport Shuttle Service
Beverage Machine Refills
Education / Tutor
Farming & Agriculture
Food - Delivery
Food - Catering
Food - Bakery
Food - Chefs
Heating & AC
Laundromat / Cleaners
Printing & Press
Propane & Energy Delivery
Auto Vehicle Transport
* THIS IS BETA: It has high chances of NOT WORKING PROPERLY - Instead of rating 1-star because something doesn't work, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* store unlimited routes
* store unlimited locations
* optimize routes with up to 10 locations
* round trip
* avoid tolls
* avoid highways
* driving, walking, bicycling (menu -> settings -> routes -> traveling mode)
It saves you time and money by integrating appointments, traffic, and client availability to create optimal routes. More than a simple list of stops, Road Warrior contains several analytical features to help you with stop selection itself. Because hitting the right targets at the right time is important.
Be a Road Warrior with our app to guide you
Road Warrior is designed for the unique needs of travelling professionals, such as delivery drivers or sales reps, who need to visit multiple locations every day. The Route Planner Pro optimizes and schedules your route to allow you to visit a client just when they are free, and gracefully change course when another client cancels at the last minute.
Take a test drive today
• Plan daily driving routes with multiple destinations
• Optimize routes based on time or distance.
• Create routes with 8 stops with the basic version.
• Create routes with 24 stops with the premium beta.
• Batch Upload locations.from .XLXS or. CSV
• Copy locations from GMaps or Contacts
• Prioritize stops based on self-selected levels.
• Add time windows (e.g., open 9am-2pm.)
• Add appointments to ensure you arrive on time.
• Track your stops and recall past call notes.
• Navigate with your favorite nav app (e.g. GMaps, Waze).
• More to come...
For Geeks Only
Road Warrior solves one of the most complex challenges known to computer science, the Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows (TSPTW). Road Warrior elegantly solves the TSPTW with a custom genetic algorithm specifically tailored for the mobile professional. This type of software is has been used by large transportation companies (FedEx, UPS) for decades to optimize routes for high levels of efficiency. For the first time ever, this powerful software is made available to Android users.
• Small Business Owners
• Delivery Drivers
• Pharma Sales Reps
• Real Estate Agents
• Insurance Adjusters
Road Map for Future Versions
Version 1.7: UX & route improvements.
Version 1.8: Optimize more stops in beta
Version 1.9: Refine & Polish
Version 2.0: Premium upgrade.
Version 3.0: Team Road Warrior
Road Warrior requires Google Maps and Google Play to be installed. If you encounter any problems with the app, email for help at email@example.com.
Keywords: Route, Tour, Trip Planner, Multi-Destination Optimization, Scheduling, Delivery, Vehicle Logistics
How do I efficiently connect a number of contact points. How can I quickly go along a number of addresses. What is a short route to visit customers.
Give the route a name so it can be used, name the points on the route and put the "distance" between the points either in length, time or costs.
SmartRoute calculates a short, fast or inexpensive route to connect all points, with or without beginning and end.
More from developer
This app suffers from people that do not read app description.
This is simply IMPOSSIBLE. If you want so, I know many apps that inspect your CPU every second or memory and that really drains your battery, you will easily find such apps, but definitely not mine.
When tracking my battery usage, I was always missing something...
That information was the Battery drain in percent per hour.
I just made this app for my personal use and it's now time to share it.
This app will always sleep and wake up every time your battery drop one percent to save the current battery state and the time. On the next battery drop, I will compute the battery drain.
I plan to work on the User interface and improve it during next weeks/month, feel free to contact me if you have suggestion/ideas.
Keep in mind that this app has to stay simple and minimalist.
Currently, there are three options:
1) Use a black rectangle to delete StatusBar icons.
2 ) Alternatively, you can use your custom PNG (Very handy for TouchWizz, Sense and other OEM skins, where a black rectangle is not enough
3) Keep or Remove NavigationBar (Back/Home/multitask buttons)
This is still a beta and a work in progress, but you can expect for future releases:
* Ability to select community generated StatusBar PNG with full signal, full battery and custom time.
* More intuitive UI.
* Tablet layout
* Do not hesitate to share your ideas.
* Radars fixes, et visualisation sur Google StreetView
* Vue du traffic en temps réel via les webcams sur l'autoroute
* Tous les incidents routiers classés par distance
* Une carte de la belgique pour un affichage optimal.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter sur firstname.lastname@example.org pour toute suggestion, mais vous êtes prévenus; nous avons plein d'idées et cette application va beaucoup évoluer.
Very useful if your device has been lost, keep your finger crossed that the people that will find is honest and leave an email address or a secondary phone number!
If you have some HTML knowledge, you can even customize font size, color and background! In addition, if you are familiar with apps like Tasker and Locale, you can also configure a dynamic message that will depend on your location, the state of your phone, or some calls / SMS.
IMPORTANT: if your devices is not updated to at least Android 4.2, you will only get the text on your lockscreen!
This app will be updated about every week and the customisations features are coming (clock size, text size, colors, background,..)
Please be patient ;-)
<font size="..." color="..." face="...">
Het team achter de populaire iRail-treinapplicatie werkt aan een nieuwe applicatie. Met BeLaws is het Belgisch Staatsblad makkelijker te doorzoeken.
BeLaws brengt de Belgische wet naar het web 2.0: zo omschrijft iRail vzw hun nieuwste project dat alweer kadert in het promoten van open data. Via een eenvoudige zoekopdracht op de BeLaws-homepage kun je de database met Belgische wetteksten doorzoeken. De resultaten kun je makkelijk filteren op type (decreet, besluit, wet, …), de regio waarin de wet van toepassing is, en de poltici die de wet tekenden.
Cijferfetisjisten kunnen bovendien hun hartje ophalen aan het gedeelte met statistieken. Die tonen bijvoorbeeld welke politici het vaakst met elkaar samenwerken op basis van de beschikbare data in de database.
BeLaws vertoeft momenteel wel nog in bètafase en moet nog verder uitgewerkt worden. Nog niet alle wetten zijn opgenomen en zoeken is nog niet mogelijk het Frans en het Duits.
BeLaws is the great work of Tim Esselens
The icon is made by Sph1re
To enable it: open your Android Settings -> Display -> Daydream.
You can customize font, text size and color, and also display different values when your phone is charged.
Really handy if you want to be notified when your phone is charged!