Mobile Banking by TSB is simple and easy-to-use, wherever you are in New Zealand. Check balances, pay someone, move money between accounts and more.
ABOUT NEW ZEALAND’S TSB
We’ve been independent and New Zealand owned ever since we started in 1850, and we think putting you first is a better way to bank. (Please note, we’re unrelated to TSB UK and this app won’t work for their customers).
• Get a quick balance without logging in
• Choose how to login (PIN or username)
• Alerts with push notification support
• Recent payments to payees
• Pay someone or transfer money between your accounts
• Search for and pay Company and Tax payees
• Set up, edit and delete regular payments & transfers
• See recent & upcoming activity
• Add & update tags on transactions
• Update your profile
• Send us a secure message
• 2FA threshold setting
• Name your accounts
• Add your own images
• Sign up for Mobile Banking
Banking with Mobile Banking is secure, and you can choose your own PIN code (between 4 & 8 numbers) or you can access it with a username and password. And if you lose your phone, we can disable access.
Call us on 0508 692 265
Or email email@example.com
Please note, Mobile Banking may not be supported on all devices. Download and use of Mobile Banking is subject to TSB's General Banking Information.