♦ More than 182000 english definitions and large number of inflected forms
♦ Fast as it works offline, internet is used only when a word is not found in the offline dictionary
♦ You can leaf through words using your finger!
♦ Easy and functional user interface, optimized also for tablets
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Crossword help: the symbol ? can be used in place of unknown letter
♦ Random search button (shuffle), useful to learn new words
♦ Compatible with Moon+ Reader and FBReader
♦ Themes with user defined text colors (how? press menu-->select Settings-->click on Theme)
♦ No voice output? Please follow instructions here: http://goo.gl/axXwR.
Word pronunciation works only if voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
♦ Question & Answers: http://goo.gl/UnU7V
♦ Information about permissions used by the application can be found here: http://goo.gl/AsqT4C
You can post your suggestions on http://goo.gl/Xkk6d
In case Moon+ Reader does not list my dictionary: open pop-up "Customize dictionary" and select "Open dictionary directly when Long-Tap on a word"
⚠ An offline dictionary needs memory. In case your device has low memory, please consider to use the online dictionary: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=livio.dictionary
Information for application developers:
✔ This application provides Dictionary API for 3rd party developers, please read further details: http://thesaurus.altervista.org/dictionary-android
keywords: Englisch, Inglês, английский
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of unknown words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
* Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
* Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
*Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
* About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
* A quick search of words while you type.
* A 'fuzzy filter' when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
* A wild card search function (*) which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
* Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
* A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
* History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
* Discover more about language with the special language notes.
* See words in context with example sentences.
* 'Word-of-the-day' feature with homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
Instead of following the standard dictionary format, the WordNet dictionary is organized with an innovative and convenient approach. Nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are grouped into sets of cognitive synonyms, interlinked by means of conceptual-semantic and lexical relations. In addition to the straightforward definition the dictionary shows how each word is linked to other words in terms of synonyms, opposites and similar words, but also hyponyms and hyperlinks within the group.
The resulting network of meaningfully related words and concepts:
* helps you to better understand the word meanings,
* facilitates the quick finding of the correct meaning,
* allows you to quickly memorize words.
--- A Comprehensive Dictionary and Thesaurus ---
* Straightforward and precise definitions of over 140,000 words with more than 250,000 links and 1.4 million words.
* Synonyms, antonyms, similar and related words to help you make your writing and speech more interesting.
* Hypernyms (more generic words), hyponyms (subordinate words) and meronyms (part names)
* Examples illustrate how words are used and show typical constructions and collocations.
--- The MSDict Dictionary Format ---
The Advanced English Dictionary & Thesaurus is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Ability to add bookmarks to favorite words
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
* Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Convenient two pane design for tablets
* Fast article scrolling
* Online and offline modes supported; the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the day as a widget on the phone home screen
* Ability to search words in the installed dictionaries through the standard phone search feature
* Support for memory cards
Small apps extension for Sony products
240 Grammar questions
40 Error recognition questions
240 Multiple choice
Written by experts at Exam English, leaders in online test preparation.
The TOEFL pBt contains a structure section with error recognition and multiple choice questions.
The TOEFL iBt does not have a specific grammar or structure section but you need to have agood knowledge of English grammar to pass.
Useful practice for other exams such as TOEIC.
TOEFL® is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS). This mobile app is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
TOEFL iBT Preparation is the best tool for improving your vocabulary over all covered areas of TOEFL Test with clearly and distinctly explained meaning. Moreover with this application, you can quickly accustom with multiple choice test, one of the most types in the TOEFL test.
The most commonly tested vocabulary words on the TOEFL exams in six specific sciences including archeology, biology, environment, history and art, geology, and social sciences.
All words have audio and definition of English, VietNam and Korea meaning. With the convenient “Play” mode, you can just listen and learn, without having to look at the screen.
In the multiple choice test, this application will give you sentences that you always see in the TOEFL test in which you have to choose the word or phrase closest in meaning to the highlighted part.
Group choice Test enables you know a set of words that have same meaning to each others.
Word choice Test let you find the word that can replace a given word in a specific meaning.
☞ 200 vocab words picked by an expert TOEFL tutor
☞ Definitions and example sentences for every word
☞ Decks for every difficulty level
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Smart algorithm focuses your practice for efficient learning
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s TOEFL flash cards. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web. You can continue your practice online at http://toefl.magoosh.com/flashcards/vocabulary
Written by TOEFL experts
The entire TOEFL wordlist is selected and defined with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert TOEFL tutors, led by Chris Lele and Lucas Fink. Chris has been teaching the GRE for more than 10 years, runs a popular vocabulary series on YouTube and he’s also written an eBook on vocabulary. He is unbeatable in Scrabble, or any other word game for that matter. Lucas studied creative writing at Bard College and has been teaching English grammar and standardized tests since 2008.
Review that really sticks
Academic research has found that memories are formed by repeated exposure to new information, so Magoosh’s flashcard app uses a spaced repetition system. Words you are learning will reappear frequently (occurring less frequently the better you know them) and words you already know won’t be repeated. The TOEFL word list is also culled to only 200 so that you don't waste time learning unimportant words.
“I really like the way the words appear and the simple interface to show progress of the user. You guys have put good use of algorithms so one comes out learning the words well. The best flashcard app to date.” - Arif
"I was able to learn more words in the 4th week by using your flash card app than I learnt over the previous 3 weeks using Barron's 1100." - Sai
We're an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the TOEFL through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about TOEFL strategies and test-taking tips at http://magoosh.com/gre
More TOEFL study tools
When you’re ready to practice for the full TOEFL exam, Magoosh’s website has a complete online video course covering everything on the test. Visit http://toefl.magoosh.com for more information.
(Magoosh also has apps for studying for the GMAT and GRE. Search the store for "magoosh gmat" or "magoosh gre" to find them)
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“I didn’t have much time to prepare for the GRE, and Magoosh made it possible for me to succeed on the test in a short period of time. I looked at Kaplan GRE, Barron’s, and Princeton Review products, and I can confidently say that Magoosh was definitely the best.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, start memorizing TOEFL words today!
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
- 2 listenning modes (in Settings menu)
+ Audio streaming: Enable - listenning online
+ Audio streaming: Disable - must download audio file first and listen it offline
Quickly learn the most frequent English words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of English. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: English Travel phrases, Most frequent words, English Slang, Business English, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a English course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
Free BBC Learning English resources for speakers of English as a second language through news, sport, pictures, video and audio resources.
- 5 categories : 6 Minute English, English At Work, Express English, Words in the news and The English we speak.
- Have more than 400 stories.
- Transcript supported.
- Vocabularies and notes supported.
- Easy download and listen when needed.
- Auto updated.
We are preparing for updating new features and adding more categories from BBC Learning English program.
Please feed back for us to improve it better!
Let improve your English Listening Skills with BBC Learning English program!
If you have any questions or would like more information about our App.,
please do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Google Play's "Best of the Best" of 2013 and 2014!
• "Among apps for learning or practicing a language, you can't beat Duolingo." —PC Magazine. Awarded Editors' Choice for Language Learning.
• "Far and away the best free language-learning app." —The Wall Street Journal
• "Duolingo may hold the secret to the future of education."—TIME Magazine
• "The most productive means of procrastination I’ve ever discovered. The short lesson blocks are painless and peppy, and reaching the next level (and then the level after that) becomes addictive." —Slate
• "We’ve also tried a few other methods such as book learning and Rosetta Stone, both of which bombed. That’s why I jumped at the chance to try Duolingo. And believe me, it’s addictive." —FluentIn3Months.com
Duolingo is changing the way people learn languages.
• It's free, for real. No fees, no ads, no gimmicks. A college-quality education without the price tag.
• It's fun. Lose hearts for answering incorrectly, advance by completing bite-sized lessons, and track your progress with shiny achievements.
• It's constantly improving. We bust out the lab coats regularly and measure how well you learn on Duolingo. Your learning experience only gets better over time.
If you want to learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, or English the fast, fun, and free way, there's no better choice than Duolingo.
Send any feedback to email@example.com
Buy Duolingo gear at http://gear.duolingo.com
Use Duolingo on the Web at http://www.duolingo.com
The simplest presentation of English Tenses, learn it once and remember it for life time.
Tenses in any language are the basic and one of the most important topics in both writing and communication of that language.
This app helps you to learn the Tenses of English languages in a very easy and effective way. All the topics in this app are covered in depth and in a most simple way.
Our app covers
Simple Past Tense
Past Continuous Tense
Past Perfect Tense
Past Perfect Continuous Tense
Simple Present Tense
Present Continuous Tense
Present Perfect Tense
Present Perfect Continuous Tense
Simple Future Tense
Future Continuous Tense
Future Perfect Tense
Future Perfect Continuous Tense
Tenses and Active and Passive Voices
A better user interface with different sections for Practice and Study.
If you want to practice grammar check out our app
And for a complete grammar reference check out this one
Hundreds of courses (videos) with many subjects:
- Effortless English®
- Extra English®
- Let's Talk in English®
- The Business Of English®
- Learn English with Emma®
- The Best English®
- Learn English Speaking
- English Conversation
- Speak English With Misterduncan
- EF PodEnglish
- Learning English with Jennifer
- English Today
Lesson content is updated daily, to keep your practice fresh, relevant and exciting.
• Xem lời bài hát
• Đánh dấu yêu thích
• Tải bài hát về máy hát offline
• Ghi âm chất lượng cao 320K
• Chia sẻ bản ghi âm qua Facebook, Google +, ...
• Tùy chọn video nền khi HÁT KARAOKE
• Tạo playlist để HÁT KARAOKE
eKaraoke hỗ trợ các bạn HÁT KARAOKE với beat MP3 chất lượng cao (128K, 320K) có tiếng bè đem lại cho bạn những trải nghiệm thú vị y như hát trên dàn karaoke kỹ thuật số.
Chúc các bạn có những giây phút giải trí thật thoải mái với eKaraoke!
→ Theo dõi eKaraoke tại: https://www.facebook.com/ekaraokeapp
→ Trang chủ: http://ekaraokeapp.tk
→ Cài đặt ứng dụng eKaraoke List dùng để điều khiển từ xa tại https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htdu87.ekaraoke.list
- Sing karaoke
- Add song to favorite list
- Download song for offline karaoke
- Record while karaoke
- View lyrics of song
eKaraoke English also support video background while karaoke, help you have experience same as real karaoke system
This English Grammar test is the best way to improve your English Grammar knowledge.
English Grammar helps you learn English grammar for TOEFL, GSET, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE or CAE tests by practicing interactive grammar exercises on your smartphone or tablet.
With this app you can test your english grammar in offline mode
There are many topics that you can test your grammar:
- Articles: a/an/the
- Prepositions of Time & Place: in/at/on
- Present Simple
- Present Continuous
- Present Perfect
- Present Perfect Continuous
- Past Simple
- Past Continuous
- Past Perfect
- Past Perfect Continuous
- Future Simple
- Future Continuous
- Future Perfect
- Future Perfect Continuous
- Question Tags
- Question Words
- Either/or and Neither/nor
- Gerunds and Infinitives
- Some or Any
- Much or Many
Have a great day ... and enjoy learning English grammar anytime, anywhere!
Các chức năng của eKaraoke List:
- Kết nối với ứng dụng eKaraoke điều khiển và chọn bài hát từ xa
- Chọn danh sách bài hát yêu thích
- Xem lời bài hát
- Và một số chức năng khác ...
Cài đặt ứng dụng eKaraoke để hát karaoke tại https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dsco.ekaraoke
Với ứng dụng English By Picture, các bạn sẽ được học tiếng anh bằng các hình ảnh trực quan, sinh động, dễ nhớ với nhiều chủ để khác nhau như Animals, Plants, Fish...
Với ứng dụng này hi vọng phần nào giúp ích được cho các bạn trong việc học từ vừng tiếng anh của mình.
Hãy thử 1 lần nào, cùng mình học tiếng anh bằng hình ảnh nào!
Ủng hộ ứng dụng mình nhé!