No need to break any legs - IOU also allows you to quickly notify friends via SMS, Email, or Whatsapp, among other messaging services.. Just download the app instead, and you’ll get your money back (or settle your debts) in no time.
Best part is.. it’s free.
- Modify/Delete SD card contents
This is required to make a backup of your data onto the SD card.
- Read contact data
Used for adding friends from your contacts directory.
- Full Internet access
To send anonymous bug reports if you want to.
With less steps than other apps you will be able to add your financial reminders.
STILL WAITIN's FEATURES
✔ Neat and easy interface
✔ Few time saving steps for adding
✔ Debts with photo and description
✔ Auto-complete from address book
✔ Incoming and outgoing debts
✔ Uses your local currency
✔ Adjustable date of debt
✔ Debts grouped by person
✔ Total sum of all debts
✔ Summaries per person
✔ Support to minimise persons in the overview list
✔ Backup export/import from settings
✔ Premium version:
★ Free of ads
★ Share entries via messages
Languages: English, German
Keywords: iou, i owe you, debt management, manager, administrator, tracking, money, payback, credit, debt, debts, debit, loan, remember, save, savings, rent, balance, lend, borrow, spend, spending, payment, exchange, wallet, expense, expenses, money tracking, personal finance, cash, pocketmoney, pocket money, finances, currency, currencies, personal, finance, helper, reimbursement, allowance, expenditures, settlement, private costs
Top debt reduction app in Google Play. Featured in "Amazing Android App for Dummies" book. Free lite version available. Uses snowball method and the strategy you pick to find your customized Debt Payoff Plan!
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
Who owes you what? What do I owe? Get perfectly organised with the IOU-APP.
Always know on glance what you owed to somebody. Never again forget what you borrowed from your friends.
You order pizza for 15 people and only eight got money on them? The others pay you with their last pennies. From whom do you still get what? IOU helps you to keep track of everything.
Remind your friends who still owe you something easily per SMS or any other messenger directly from the app (PRO-Version).
Use the free version as long as you want and keep track of as many things as you need.
Please let me know if anything is not working correctly so that I can improve the app.
If you like IOU please get the PRO-Version for only 99 cents.
You will get:
- an additional reminder function for your friends per SMS or any other messenger on your phone (for lent items)
- an additional reminder function for you (for borrowed items)
- no banner ads
** TRANSLATIONS WILL BE FIXED SOON **
In this free version you are limited to 5 debts at a time and your data will not be synced across devices. An in app purchase is required to unlock the full version.
• Easy overview of all your debts
• Material Design
• Sync via NFC
• See your total and individual balance
• Optimized for Android Lollipop
• Integrated with phone contacts
Full version unlocks:
• Ability to have more than 5 debts at once
• Sync your data across devices
• Backup and restore data
Icon is made by Jovie Brett Bardoles, check out more of his great work here:
1. Auto computes payoff date.
2. Display payment schedule and process.
3. Export & Email payment schedule.
4. Pie Chart debt by category.
5. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
6. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
7. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
8. Customizable currency & category.
9. Configurable date, time format.
10. Add new record with default value.
11. Password protection.
12. Default email address for receiving report.
13. Sorting, Filtering data.
14. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: debt tracker, debt, personal finance, debt, loan, own, track, amortization
'Pay You Later' is a very simple debt tracker and will keep track of debts owed! Add any number of people and add entries! It is simple and easy to use! Quickly open the app and enter an entry in seconds!
Simply enter amount, action, date and enter a short description of the event. You can view all entries or view an individuals. The user has the option of edited or deleting any entry. Once debt is paid off, simply delete that person from the list! This keeps track of balance owed between all individuals and a running total of all money owed. Instruction page is included if confused.
This app is quick and easy to use! No more I owe you's on paper! Very easy interface!
Never forget what you loaned someone with this app! No more IOU's
If you have any suggestions/comments/bugs email
** box upload support is now available in premium version.
iQuick Debt Payoff, is a financial calculator and planner that computes payment schedules for multiple loans utilizing roll-down accelerated payment methods.
Use this powerful and user-friendly loan calculator for setting debt elimination plans to become debt free quickly and save thousands of dollars in interest payment.
It lets you to:
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off credit cards debt while minimizing overall interest.
- Calculate plan based on "Lowest balance first" (default) or "Highest interest first" methods.
- Know which card is costing you the hightest in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule and see snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export and attach amortization table in CSV format.
- Upload Payment schedules (CSV format) to the box account.
1. Box upload support is only available after premium upgrade.
2. For other loan types, such as Mortgage, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules
Perfect for personal loans, account balances, credit cards, and small businesses.
iOu (I Owe You) is easily sortable and searchable.
- Ad Free
- Multiple Currencies
- Item Debts
- Set Reminders (Notifications)
- Partial / Full Payment Options
- Recurring Transactions (Monthy, Weekly, Daily, Yearly)
- Percentage based Transactions (Interest Rate)
- Choose Person from Contacts
- Contact the Account Holder with one click
- Total Value of all Debts/Loans easily viewable (easily know if you are in the green or red)
- Color coded Accounts and Transactions
- View Details of any Transaction
Feel free to check out www.ioudebtcalculator.com to contact me and recommend updates for iou.
- Track debts that you owe, along with payments, penalties, and confirmation numbers.
- A bar updates as you pay on the debt, giving you a visual indicator of your progress.
- Track debts that others owe to you.
- Want to save for something or start an emergency fund? Track the deposits and withdrawals you make from your savings.
- Multiple currencies available.
- Security: App is password protected and database is encrypted to protect your private information.
Upgrade to the pro version for even more features:
- Tag debts and savings with icons.
- Backup and restore your data between multiple devices with Dropbox.
Special thanks to:
- Aha-Soft (http://www.small-icons.com/) - Icons!
- Yusuke Kamiyamane (http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/) - Icons!
- FatCow Hosting Icons - Icons!
- Martin @ CubeActive - http://martin.cubeactive.com/ - ChangeLog Dialog library!
My Debts Lite and My Debts Pro:
— Keep debtors under control! Note who borrowed what from you and when the debt is due. Use the app for money and items borrowed/lent.
— Don’t miss due dates! Note your debts and the dates they are due by.
— Get a clear picture of your debts right in front of you! Just open a summary of all items and cash amounts borrowed from you. The same type of summary is available for items and money you borrowed from others.
— Take quick notes! Should several friends raid your wallet or bookshelf, you’ll be able to make several entries at once.
— Did you return or receive just a fraction of the necessary amount? Note it in the app to avoid snafus later on.
Users of My Debts Pro have access to even more handy features:
— possibility to add photos of items borrowed or lent. Don’t waste time typing text, just make a photo;
— daily, monthly, annual and one-time debt reminders;
— export of debts to other media;
— history of closed debts;
— all records from the Lite version are automatically imported to the Pro version.
Besides, both Lite and Pro versions of My Debts allow you to:
— work with contacts from the Address Book or add them manually;
— view summaries by contacts and debt type;
— add custom currencies for cash loans;
— use any of the available interface languages: Russian, English, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.
— contact developers and submit bug reports or feature suggestions. The developers will then notify you about the actions taken to resolve the reported issue. To contact the developers of the app, send an email to email@example.com or send a request from within the app (“About” menu). It works: tested by real users!
Not sure which debt to pay off first? No problem - this app will show you. Select one of two common strategies: 'Avalanche' (highest interest first), or 'Snowball' (lowest balance first). Enter the monthly budget available for your debt, and everything will be prioritized automatically.
• No hard limit on the number of debts you can enter
• Track your payments and add notes
• Plan shows order debts should be attacked in, payoff dates, and a detailed month-by-month view
• Chart displays your decreasing balances over time
• Support for multiple currencies (USD, Euro, GBP, Yen)
• Backup and restore data to Google Drive
Special thanks for vector assets goes out to:
Icons8 at www.icons8.com
Freepik at www.flaticon.com
For support or feedback, please contact through app or at the email listed below.
Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On the Android, iPhone or the web (http://splitwise.com), you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
2nd place in finance category of Best App Ever Awards 2013: http://www.bestappever.com/android/awards/2013/winner/finc
The only debt manager app with debt sharing and sync to cloud, Android, iPhone and Windows 8. Details at http://ioutool.net
iPhone version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id577034844
*Borrow/lend things and money
*Automatic email reminders
*Preset and custom currencies
*Clean and simple UI
*View by debt direction or debtors
*English, Russian, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish translations
Pro features (available with in-app purchase):
*Backup, restore, export to CSV
*Recurring debts and payments
*Status bar notifications for overdue debts
*Manual Email and SMS reminders, custom templates
*White UI theme
Please rate if you like and feel free to drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Take a picture with camera or pick one from the gallery.
2. Apply one of the 12 dark filters. Adjust despair intensity, make the eyes glow.
3. Upload to Facebook, Twitter ot VKontakte.
Install despair right in your phone so that it's always with you!
PLEASE REPORT ANY TRANSLATION ERRORS to email@example.com and it will be fixed
NOTE! The app is free, but certain features require in-app purchase. See details below.
Plan your spendings and income in advance. With this simple tool you will be able to see your current and even future financial situation right on the calendar.
Input your periodic expenses and sources of income and check the estimated balance for any date in the future on the calendar view. Then you can add some planned spendings or payments to check whether you are able afford it by specific date. You can track multiple accounts for better control over your finances.
As a bonus feature simple finance statistics are available, like month and week averages.
Income and payment transactions
Single or periodic transactions
Daily balance and transaction lists on calendar view
Budget planning in future*
Simple stats and totals
Filter transactions, balance and stats by account
Backup and restore data*
*In-app purchase required to unlock. Free app is restricted to 2 accounts and 2 months of planning ahead.
Please rate if you like!