No need to break any legs - IOU also allows you to quickly notify friends via SMS, Email, or Whatsapp, among other messaging services.. Just download the app instead, and you’ll get your money back (or settle your debts) in no time.
Best part is.. it’s free.
- Modify/Delete SD card contents
This is required to make a backup of your data onto the SD card.
- Read contact data
Used for adding friends from your contacts directory.
- Full Internet access
To send anonymous bug reports if you want to.
Which card/loan to payoff 1st? How long does it take to be debt free? Find it with multiple strategies & become debt free!
Month wise Snapshot View, Promotional rates, Pre-payment, graphs, export to Excel and email functions available.
Enhanced Prepayment for Debt Payoff Planner
- Allows user to enter multiple Prepayment which can be used for any or specific debt.
- Saves prepayment input entered by user
- Edit or Delete existing Prepayment
A Recommend Option to have a consolidated view of all Strategies. This gives your best case scenarios. A MUST TRY before you start to use the app.
Now you can Backup your data and Restore it later. Comes handy if you are replacing phones or simply have to uninstall and reinstall. Backup can be done to SD Card / Internal Memory or Google Drive.
For any country/loan/credit cards/Debt and with optional encrypted password protection.
On Popular Demand! - Now you can track your payments, i.e. mark the past payments as Paid and count days to be debt free! This is via an optional add-on app purchase (Payment Scheduler) that has widgets, status bar notification and more. Check it out yourself!
Any issues, please reach out to Dev. We cannot solve issues through poor reviews.
Who owes you what? What do I owe? Get perfectly organised with the IOU-APP.
Always know on glance what you owed to somebody. Never again forget what you borrowed from your friends.
You order pizza for 15 people and only eight got money on them? The others pay you with their last pennies. From whom do you still get what? IOU helps you to keep track of everything.
Remind your friends who still owe you something easily per SMS or any other messenger directly from the app (PRO-Version).
Use the free version as long as you want and keep track of as many things as you need.
Please let me know if anything is not working correctly so that I can improve the app.
If you like IOU please get the PRO-Version for only 99 cents.
You will get:
- an additional reminder function for your friends per SMS or any other messenger on your phone (for lent items)
- an additional reminder function for you (for borrowed items)
- no banner ads
My Debts Lite and My Debts Pro:
- Add cash and goods debts: you owe somebody or somebody owes you.
- Possibility of adding several entries simultaneously, save your time!
- Add your currency.
- View the amounts of all debts (you owe or somebody owes you).
- Work with contacts from both your address book and add manually!
- Pay off a whole debt or in part.
- Convenient viewing options: by contact, by type of debt.
- Use ‘Help’ to explore the application quickly.
- Send us a letter with preferences and suggestions!
- Languages: English, Russian, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew.
My Debts Pro:
- Take pictures of the goods debts, save your time on text fields.
- Reminders: once, daily, monthly, and annually.
- Export all debts.
- Automated import of all debts from the Lite version.
- Password protection.
All comments and suggestions please forward to our email address (from the ‘About’ menu or to the address email@example.com).
We care about any feedback you provide and promise to respond right away. If any enhancements are required we will report the status on what work has been done.
* Keeps track of your debts and loans
* Can handle money, beer and any other things you need
* Links people with phone book for easy calling
* Reminders for expired items
* Debt history
* Statistics per person
* Recurring debts
* Backup with Android Cloud in case you uninstall the app by mistake
Please rate it if you find this application useful. You can contact us at any time for feature requests or bug reports.
Keywords: debt manager, money lender, lend, borrow, I owe you, cash, mobile money manager, personal finance
With less steps than other apps you will be able to add your financial reminders.
STILL WAITIN's FEATURES
✔ Neat and easy interface
✔ Few time saving steps for adding
✔ Debts with photo and description
✔ Auto-complete from address book
✔ Incoming and outgoing debts
✔ Uses your local currency
✔ Adjustable date of debt
✔ Debts grouped by person
✔ Total sum of all debts
✔ Summaries per person
✔ Support to minimize persons in the overview list
✔ Premium version:
★ Free of ads
★ Share entries via messages
Languages: English, German
Keywords: iou, i owe you, debt management, manager, administrator, tracking, money, payback, credit, debt, debts, debit, loan, remember, save, savings, rent, balance, lend, borrow, spend, spending, payment, exchange, wallet, expense, expenses, money tracking, personal finance, cash, pocketmoney, pocket money, finances, currency, currencies, personal, finance, helper, reimbursement, allowance, expenditures, settlement, private costs
** box upload support is now available in premium version.
iQuick Debt Payoff, is a financial calculator and planner that computes payment schedules for multiple loans utilizing roll-down accelerated payment methods.
Use this powerful and user-friendly loan calculator for setting debt elimination plans to become debt free quickly and save thousands of dollars in interest payment.
It lets you to:
- Figure out the best possible plan to pay off credit cards debt while minimizing overall interest.
- Calculate plan based on "Lowest balance first" (default) or "Highest interest first" methods.
- Know which card is costing you the hightest in interest payments.
- Estimate savings by making additional payment each month and determine roll-down accelerated payment plan for multiple credit cards simultaneously.
- Compute full amortization schedule and see snapshot of a loan, including total balance, interest rate, total interest paid, monthly payment etc.
- Save complete payment schedules on external or internal SD memory.
- Present calculation in USD as well as in other commonly used currencies around the world.
- Compare loans to see which is best. It lets you compare up to 10 loans.
- Email amortization table using SMTP servers (with SSL authentication), such as Gmail, Yahoo, etc.
- Export and attach amortization table in CSV format.
- Upload Payment schedules (CSV format) to the box account.
1. Box upload support is only available after premium upgrade.
2. For other loan types, such as Mortgage, see our comprehensive iQuick Calculator Pro.
Keywords: payment calculator, financial planner, payment reminder, amortization schedules, rolldown payments, debt payoff, debt schedules
'Pay You Later' is a very simple debt tracker and will keep track of debts owed! Add any number of people and add entries! It is simple and easy to use! Quickly open the app and enter an entry in seconds!
Simply enter amount, action, date and enter a short description of the event. You can view all entries or view an individuals. The user has the option of edited or deleting any entry. Once debt is paid off, simply delete that person from the list! This keeps track of balance owed between all individuals and a running total of all money owed. Instruction page is included if confused.
This app is quick and easy to use! No more I owe you's on paper! Very easy interface!
Never forget what you loaned someone with this app! No more IOU's
If you have any suggestions/comments/bugs email
1. Auto computes payoff date.
2. Display payment schedule and process.
3. Export & Email payment schedule.
4. Pie Chart debt by category.
5. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
6. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
7. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
8. Customizable currency & category.
9. Configurable date, time format.
10. Add new record with default value.
11. Password protection.
12. Default email address for receiving report.
13. Sorting, Filtering data.
14. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: debt tracker, debt, personal finance, debt, loan, own, track, amortization
Debt Snowball Free is intended as a guide and may not be 100% accurate.
This is an ad supported version of Debt Snowball. Please click on ads to support or purchase the full version!
Interest is now calculated in each payment. When a new payment is made, it will record how many days between each payment was made and increase the debt by the amount of interest per day.
Now get 1 day payment reminders for your debts!
The total debt and interest to be paid is estimated based upon your monthly budget. If you pay more then your minimum payment, it will decrease the amount of time of pay off and interest paid.
If no payments have been made yet on a debt, it will calculated interest by the number of days the debt was entered and the first payment. So if you made a payment the day you entered the debt, it will show as no interest gained.
To edit or delete any entries, long press on an item to bring up the context menu. Deleting a debt will delete its payments.
More from developer
PLEASE REPORT ANY TRANSLATION ERRORS to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be fixed
NOTE! The app is free, but certain features require in-app purchase. See details below.
Plan your spendings and income in advance. With this simple tool you will be able to see your current and even future financial situation right on the calendar.
Input your periodic expenses and sources of income and check the estimated balance for any date in the future on the calendar view. Then you can add some planned spendings or payments to check whether you are able afford it by specific date. You can track multiple accounts for better control over your finances.
As a bonus feature simple finance statistics are available, like month and week averages.
Income and payment transactions
Single or periodic transactions
Daily balance and transaction lists on calendar view
Budget planning in future*
Simple stats and totals
Filter transactions, balance and stats by account
Backup and restore data*
*In-app purchase required to unlock. Free app is restricted to 2 accounts and 2 months of planning ahead.
Please rate if you like!
-Other languages (if you'd like to help, please contact email@example.com)
1. Take a picture with camera or pick one from the gallery.
2. Apply one of the 12 dark filters. Adjust despair intensity, make the eyes glow.
3. Upload to Facebook, Twitter ot VKontakte.
Install despair right in your phone so that it's always with you!
2nd place in finance category of Best App Ever Awards 2013: http://www.bestappever.com/android/awards/2013/winner/finc
The only debt manager app with debt sharing and sync to cloud, Android, iPhone and Windows 8. Details at http://ioutool.net
iPhone version: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id577034844
*Borrow/lend things and money
*Automatic email reminders
*Preset and custom currencies
*Clean and simple UI
*View by debt direction or debtors
*English, Russian, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish translations
Pro features (available with in-app purchase):
*Backup, restore, export to CSV
*Recurring debts and payments
*Status bar notifications for overdue debts
*Automatic email reminders
*Manual Email and SMS reminders, custom templates
*White UI theme
Please rate if you like and feel free to drop a line to firstname.lastname@example.org
One of you paid for the lunch? Enter the amounts and forget about it. Someone received a payment for merchandise? Not a problem, Team Budget will split it among everyone or whoever is eligible for payment.
Amount of debts is optimized so it's really easy to settle and converting to single currency simplifies the process even further.
Works fully offline, no sign ups, and no ads -- it won't eat you roaming data traffic.
-Group expenses and income
-Internal payments among team members
-Summary of who owes who
-Converting to a single currency*
-Updated currency rates (requires internet connection)*
-Works offline and no ads
*Pro features are available after in-app purchase
The app may occasionally show informational or promotional messages in status bar.
Please rate if you like and feel free to drop a line to email@example.com