elevator.tv is a easy-to-use and reliable digital signage platform that allows to publish pictures, texts, movies, html files, mp3 files and streaming content on android based devices such as tablets or Android based Pc's or Televisions.
Content-files can be either directly uploaded by a USB memory stick (and then will be played in a loop) or uploaded on a cloud-based service (https://portal.elevator.tv). In the cloud based service, the Android based device automatically synchronizes with the cloud service. The cloud based service offers also more features such as choosing locations, selecting dates, times, weekdays etc. when the files should be played. Devices can be fully remotely managed, which minimizes the maintenance of large digital signage networks.
The intention of this application is to provide a simple, easy to use digital signage platform for shops, restaurants, hotels or elevators.
Supported file types:
- Pictures: jpg, gif, png, bmp
- Movies: mpeg, mp4, h264
- Sound: mp3
- HTML pages (e.g. weather widgets)
- Streaming content (TV, security cameras)
- Date / Time / Weekdays
- Location (select displays)
- local weather from almost every city in the world
- famous quotations
- Surveys & evaluation
- QR coupons & management
- Choose from over 30 predefined display layouts, both landscape and portrait mode. In addition, the system provides a layout designer where you can create your own layouts. The layout automatically adjusts to the screen dimension while keeping the ratio.
- After the startup of the screen, a user / password can be chosen. With this user and password, contents can be uploaded at https://app.elevator.tv synchronization is done automatically in the background. Screens can run offline.
More information can be found at www.elevator.tv