Qwest TV Premium by Quincy Jones is the world’s first subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) platform dedicated to jazz and related music.
Whether you love soul, bossa nova, funk or world music, or only swear by the greatest jazz legends, the Qwest TV app offers you a wide choice of programs dedicated to “jazz and beyond” which everyone from newcomers to longtime music lovers will enjoy.
HOW DOES Qwest TV WORK?
• Sign in to the Qwest TV app using the e-mail address linked to your Qwest TV account, and your password. All features of the Qwest TV app are available to new subscribers during their free-trial period!
• Every week, Qwest TV adds new videos. Browse the catalog or search for your favorite musicians.
• New playlists are added regularly (The Sounds of New York, Latest Releases, Guest of the Month…).
• Watch your favorite videos on your TV via AirPlay. (Chromecast via this app coming soon!)
• Detailed liner notes written by professional journalists and internationally renowned jazz experts (BBC Radio 3, Jazzwise, Noisey, The New Yorker, DownBeat, Radio Nova, Libération, Pitchfork...).
YOUR FAVORITE MUSICIANS ARE ON Qwest TV, including Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea, Quincy Jones, Sonny Rollins, BB King, Thelonious Monk, Wynton Marsalis, Ella Fitzgerald, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Robert Glasper, Avishai Cohen, Becca Stevens, Alfredo Rodriguez, Ambrose Akinmusire, Salif Keita, L. Subramaniam, Gilberto Gil, Joao Donato, Fela Kuti …
Articles about Qwest TV have been featured in The New York Times, Rolling Stone, Vibe, Mashable, Endgadget and Okayplayer, among many other media.
FOLLOW Qwest TV:
Facebook : facebook.com/qwesttv
Twitter : twitter.com/Qwest_TV
Instagram : instagram.com/qwest.tv
YouTube : youtube.com/c/QwestTV
A wi-fi connection and bandwidth of at least 5 MB (download) are recommended to watch videos. A weak connection in 3G or 4G may result in a less-than-optimal viewing experience.
Download-to-go/offline viewing will be available in early 2019.