1. Complete list of Taiwan Baiyue and Xiaobaiyue.
2. Provide Baiyue, Xiaobaiyue sorting and filtering functions.
3. Google Maps location feature.
4. The Forest Express feature provides official RSS information for national parks, forest bureaus, etc.
5. Record the mountaineering itinerary.
6. Provide 43 mountain house positioning signs.
7. Checklist of mountaineering equipment.
8. Provide Baiyue, Mountain House WGS84, TWD97, TWD67 coordinates.
9. The Baiyue list can be directly connected to the Meteorological Bureau's Mountaineering Weather page.
10. You can import the GPX file yourself and display it on Goole Maps.
11. Meteorological observations.
12. Provide a variety of online maps, such as the map of Taiwan in the Japanese era, the topographic map of the built-in version, OSM
13. Support MBTiles offline map.
14. Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and moonrise time of the day.
15. Weather forecast data. Source: Central Meteorological Administration open source
※ How to add the first date of Baiyue and Xiaobaiyue? => https://hojen-studio.com/wordpress/?p=270
※ Data backup and restore => https://hojen-studio.com/wordpress/?p=461
※ MBTiles offline map download and settings => https://hojen-studio.com/wordpress/?p=491
※ Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, and moonrise time will be inaccurate due to the mountainous terrain, and are only reference values.
※ Most of the information comes to the Internet, and there is no field research, for reference only.
Wikipedia, the Republic of China Mountain Association, Taiwan National Park,
Taiwan National Park Public Facilities Management System, Central Meteorological Administration
Central meteorological bureau