The Federation Physicians’ CPD app enables you to record and reflect on your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) at the point of learning in order to prepare for your appraisal. It’s been designed to complement the established web-based CPD diary system which is used by over 17,000 Consultant and SAS grade physicians.
- Syncs with the existing web-based CPD diary system.
- Access to our list of approved activities (over 5000 events) reviewed by a network of consultant physicians.
- Add educational activities whilst ‘on the go’ with online/offline capability.
- Voice transcribe your development needs and reflections instantly.
- Add attachments as supporting information to your activities (such as a certificate of attendance.)
- Add personal development needs and assign activities to Good Medical Practice (GMP) domains.
- E-mail yourself your annual appraisal report as a PDF file at the press of a button.
If you are already a CPD diary user, simply download the Federation Physicians’ CPD app on your device and use your log-in details. After an initial first time sync to corroborate your data and settings (internet connectivity recommended) you can then begin entering your educational activities. (Please note that all users would need to already be registered with the web-based CPD diary system in order to use the Federation Physicians’ CPD app.)