Pocket Vedas includes the full text of all these books:
Bhagavad-gita As It Is / Srimad Bhagavatam / Sri Caitanya Caritamrta / Krishna Book / Teachings of Lord Caitanya / Nectar of Devotion / Nectar of Instruction / Teachings of Lord Kapila / Teachings of Queen Kunti / Sri Brahma-samhita / Sri Isopanisad / Mukunda-mala-stotra / Narada Bhakti Sutra
● All the books are stored locally on your device so you can read even if you've got no signal.
● All the text in Roman characters (with full diacritics), word-for-word synonyms, translation and full purports.
● Pinch or double-click to zoom, swipe to scroll.
● Quickly navigate straight to the text you want.
● Full text searching - you'll be amazed how fast - with highlighting of search results.
● Bookmarks, including dynamic bookmarks which automatically update as you read through the book.
● Customise the display by adjusting the font size and turning on or off individual items in the display (text, synonyms, translation and purport).
Preaching is the essence. Purity is the force. Utility is the principle. Books are the basis.
Following inspiration from so many wonderful Sannyasis and senior devotees, and with permission from the Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, Dancing Ganesh is privileged to able to present an exclusive program which gives you access to 13 of Srila Prabhupada's books at your fingertips. Just imagine, wherever you travel, in your lunch breaks, giving class, being asked a challenging question, you could have the answers with you in your pocket, beadbag or handbag.
This is our way of serving Srila Prabhupada's mission of spreading Krishna Consciousness throughout the world. Therefore, the cost of the package containing 13 books has been kept to a minimum. A small amount to pay in return for the most incredible teachings from Srila Prabhupada.
Dancing Ganesh has had enormous pleasure in creating this software and owes full gratitude to the continued support of ISKCON devotees.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR THE INCLUDED BOOKS
This is an evaluation copy of the printed version of this book, and is NOT FOR RESALE. This evaluation copy is intended for personal non-commercial use only. Use it to evaluate the printed version of our book.
If you like this e-book, please buy the printed hardcopy version with full color pictures from our website, www.Krishna.com - it makes a great gift for loved ones and is easier to read. Plus, we'd like to use the proceeds of the printed book to build temples for Sri Krishna, and to print and publish more books about Sri Krishna.
These books and electronic files are Copyright The Bhaktivedanta Book Trust International Inc., 3764 Watseka Avenue, Los Angeles, California 90034, USA. All rights reserved. For any questions, comments, correspondence, or to evaluate dozens of other books in this collection, visit the website of the publishers, www.Krishna.com.