With the update, adding in the farm and the upgrades, my previous review is no longer applicable. Unfortunately, when I downloaded the game, my cloud save was not as far as I had gotten, but I don't think that is the apps fault. The farms and probability upgrades definitely make the game feel like I am working towards something, rather than doing chores. Probability of some items are still a little low, but I'm hoping once I upgrade them, it will not be an issue (I haven't upgraded very many, and the ones I have were pretty common, so I still need to play with it some more to notice).
Had high hopes after Pixel Blacksmith, but the core loop this time simply isn't fun. Rerolling chains of "completed" slots for materials is tedious and frustrating. Two technical issues - sound forced across device blocking other sources no option for always on screen means multiple rolls get interrupted without input
EDIT: thank you! I'll download the update and let you know if I have any other misgivings
Very VERY boring.
- Added item farming! Visit left of Home Sweet Home to begin.
- Added item upgrades! Merged with the existing trophy system, they allow you to improve reward probabilities.
- Made minigames autocomplete if autospinning.
- Added loading last opened map on game start.
- Made lower bet... actually lower bet.
- Fixed leaderboards and achievements.
- Fixed action buttons appearing on slot open.
- Plenty of other bug fixes / minor improvements!
- Fixing gem and sand farms!
Get a taste of Vegas Luxury Casinos with Infinity Slots. Download, Spin & Win!
Journey through worlds of Culture, History and Animals for FREE with Slots Era!
Grab your 12M welcome coins and start an epic fantasy quest with Scatter Slots!
Are you a true Hotshot for slots? Play your favorite FREE casino app today!