PilotLog is a free companion program to the PilotLog online pilot's log book. PilotLog has been providing an online flying log book service to professional pilots since 2004, and remains the preferred choice of commercial pilots and students around the world. This offline app extends your online log book into the flight deck without an internet connection. You can view and edit your log in the aircraft, then synchronise at your convenience.
Please note that this is not a stand-alone log book app; it requires synchronisation with the PilotLog online database to function. If you do not already have a PilotLog account, free trials are available on request.
• Edit flights imported from your roster
• Add flights on the flight deck
• Search your log on your phone/tablet
• Comprehensive hours totals
• Add and edit simulator details
• Add and edit duty records
• Automatic duty logging and limitations monitoring
• Data backed up on our server
• Compatible with any computer (PC / Mac / Linux)
• JAR and FAA compliant
• Print your log from the PilotLog website
• Lite account available for private pilots