The Australian Government’s Express Plus Families app helps you update your family income estimate, view your child care details and report changes in your circumstances to Centrelink. No need to visit an office or wait on the phone. You can also view your family assistance payments and view letters.
To use the app, you need to be registered for Centrelink Online Accounts and receiving family assistance. You can use your existing Centrelink Customer Access Number (CAN) and Centrelink online account password to set up your 4-digit PIN for the first time.
Services available via Express Plus Families include:
• view and update your family income estimate
• view your Child Care details
• claim Child Care Benefit for approved care
• view your payment and transaction history
• claim an advance payment
• view money you owe
• update your address, accommodation, contact and bank details
• view current Centrelink concession card(s) using the digital wallet
• subscribe to and access online letters
• request a Centrelink statement, income statement and payment summary
• store letters and documents in the Secure Vault
• capture and upload documents
• tell us that you don’t have to lodge a tax return
• submit Newborn Child Claim proof of birth
• read News for families
• find your local service centre
• find available BasicsCard merchants
• view Income Management and BasicsCard details
• transfer funds to or from your BasicsCard.
You can find support for Express Plus Families on the troubleshooting page:
Lets you annotate your tree with on-site notes, including photos (graves, primary docs, etc.), and send them to your home machine via GMail.
The App is fast, robust, and complete. It has been tested on files up to 20MB (65,000 names).
If you need to try before you buy, there is a fully functional (time-limited) trial version available. (Scroll down to "View more applications" to find it on the Market.)
There's nothing stationary about your life, so why depend on a family calendar that hangs on a fridge or wall? Cozi turns all your devices into ultimate family organizers with a shared calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and more everyone can access on the go.
• An easy to use color-coded calendar, view an individual's schedule or the whole family at once
• Add or edit appointments that everyone in the family can see
• Set reminders so no one misses soccer practice or an important event
• Get an agenda for the upcoming week sent by email to any family member
• Shared grocery lists the whole family can access
• Retrieve lists when you're at the store and quickly cross off items or add new ones while you shop
• See items added by other family members when you're on the go, no more coming home with everything but the one thing you really needed
TO DO LISTS
• Create a shared to do list, a honey do list or chore checklists for the kids
• Have your to do items right there in your pocket to remind yourself or send them to a family member to remind them
• Create as many lists as you want - to do lists are a great place to keep planning checklists like packing lists, the kids camp list, emergency supplies and more
• Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you are on the move
• Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
• Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from all your devices.
• Cozi also offers a premium ad-free version with additional features called Cozi Gold (available as an in-app purchase). Premium features include: Contacts (a shared address book), Birthday Tracker, more reminders, mobile month view, change notifications, a mobile recipe (to help you with meal planning) and more.
• The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
• International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
• Webby Award for Best Utility/Services App
• Appy Award for Best Family App
• Voted #1 Practical Android App for Moms –Babble
• "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
• "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
• "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
• "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
• "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
• "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to contact us directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the app store. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
Feel a compelling connection with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new persons and add photos stories and audio about your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs to FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
• Store your family branches for free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember of their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Tree is always free and an easy and convenient way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
• FamilySearch Tree is a mobile companion to FamilySearch.org. Along with making it easy to add photos, stories, and audio recordings to the records of ancestors in the tree, Family Tree now provides for the user to add new persons and edit the vital information for all ancestors in the public tree.
• Discover stories, photos, and records about your ancestors with Ancestry Hints™
• Explore billions of historical photos and records
• Preserve and share your history with a family tree
• Share and collaborate with friends and family
Android Phone and Tablet Features:
• Ancestry Hints™ automatically find records, photos, and stories about your family
• In just a few taps create, edit, and see your family tree
• Access more than 14 billion historical records, photos, and more
• Sync automatically with your Ancestry.com account
• Easily upload photos and add facts or stories to your family tree
• Add family members to your tree from Facebook
• Move seamlessly through the app with improved navigation
• Find people in your tree quicker with new search and list view
• Explore your ethnic origins with AncestryDNA
• Create and grow your family tree.
Easily add people, facts and relationships. Receive discoveries about ancestors and unknown relatives.
• Search for your ancestors in billions of global historical records.
Learn about their lives in old newspaper articles, census, marriage, birth records and more.
• Capture and share your family photos and memories, old and new.
MyHeritage is suitable for complete beginners to genealogy buffs.
• Includes a number of flexible tree designs including Pedigree, Hourglass, Ancestors, Descendants and Family views.
• Add and amend details easily and add notes, all from within the app.
• View historical records for your ancestors via TheGenealogist (subscription required).
• Upload photos to embellish your tree.
• Offline mode – View your family tree even when you have no signal.
• Information you add on one device will automatically be available on all your other devices.
• Help and advice at your fingertips.
• Import a GEDCOM file of your family tree at TreeView.co.uk (Free of charge) or TheGenealogist to view and edit it on your device.
• If you have already built a family tree on TheGenealogist or TreeView.co.uk, you can log in with that account to view and edit you tree.
TreeView offers you the flexibility to be as private or public with your trees as you wish. With 3 settings you have the choice of who you share your family tree with.
• Invitation only (Users can see if there is a potential match in your tree, but cannot see the full tree’s details without your permission)
The Registry is the official keeper of birth, death & marriage records registered in New South Wales, Australia. Search the historical indexes for free today! If there is a record that captures your interest or completes the missing puzzle of your family tree you can purchase a birth, death or marriage certificate through the Registry’s official Family History App.
Ever wanted to find out more about the first settlers, iconic Australians or historical moments of your ancestor’s? Are you related to a famous Australian? Start searching today and discover information about your family’s past.
Collect certificates and create a family tree for future generations.
Use the Family History app to:
· Search historical indexes
· Trace your family tree
· Search specific birth, death or marriage records
· Purchase birth, death or marriage certificates
· Find specific information such as birth, marriage & burial place of your ancestors
· Look up iconic Australians
· Build a collection of certificates
What indexes can you look up?
You can search historical indexes for births deaths & marriages registered in New South Wales.
Births - 100 years ago or more
Deaths - 30 years ago or more
Marriages - 50 years ago or more
How does it work?
Using the Family History App is simple. All you need to do is select the event type you wish to search, type in the name/s and year of birth, death or marriage and then select search. If you’re not sure of the exact year, you can type in a year range and the App will bring back matching results for events records in the New South Wales Registry's historical indexes. Once you have selected a specific record you can then purchase the certificate. When a selection is made you will be directed to the Registry’s secure website for the final purchase. The certificate will be posted to you. Postage is free!
To find out more go to www.bdm.nsw.gov.au
Are you ready to find your family tree? Learn new tips and tricks for discovering your roots with an online library of genealogy resources. Access to hundreds of genealogy books and magazine articles that can teach you how to research your family tree and get the most out of your hobby.
第４章 日本の名字50と家紋第５章 家紋一覧
※NTT docomoのスマートフォンをお使いで「NTT DOCOMO料金と一緒に支払い」にてアプリ購入するには、「SPモード決済」を「利用可能」にする必要があります。「ドコモショップ」または、ドコモの携帯電話から「151」、一般電話などから「0120-800-800」の後、メニュー番号2－2にてお手続きしてください。
Please note that GEDexplorer can not (yet) edit genealogy data - it can only visualize genealogy information that you have already collected.
* Compact yet detailed biographical view
* Scrollable and zoomable tree view for showing a person's ancestors and/or descendants
* Split screen mode (useful for tablets and high density phones)
* Supports links to pictures, web pages and maps
* Supports notes written in HTML
* Supports GEDCOM 5.5 and 5.5.1 files in a variety of character encodings, including Unicode and Mac
* Fast and memory efficient (for instance, it can load a 25 MB GEDCOM file containing 100000 persons on a Samsung Galaxy S III)
* Selectable languages: English, German and Swedish
* Supports Samsung Multi Window (available on many Samsung devices)
The app is full of useful information for everything related to genealogy and tracing your ancestry.
The app is broken down into 4 sections, each of which is jam-packed with great information that will be very useful for your for your own personal genealogy activities.
The first section of the app is called the "Genealogy Guide" and contains a wealth of great information including details on ...
** Automated Genalogy
** Culture Genealogy Society
** DNA Genealogy
** Family Genealogy
** Genealogy Book Research
** Genealogy Family Tree
** Gift of Learning your Ancestry
** Easy Genealogy Search
** LDS Genealogy
... loads of other sections filled with excellent information and advice.
The second section of the app is called "International Genealogy" and contains loads of information about genealogy around the world including ...
** African-American Genealogy
** Canadian Genealogy
** German Genealogy
** Italian Genealogy
** Jewish Genealogy
... and much more
The third section of the app is filled with information for useful and free resources that you can use for tracing your ancestry, such as ...
** Free and Accessible Source
** Free Genealogy Database
** Free Genealogy SEarch
** Create your own Genealogy website
** Genealogy software
... and many more useful tips and advice for utilizing the many free resources available to everyone.
The fourth section of the app is a video section, and is packed with video clips on Genealogy, including videos such as ...
** The Joy of Genealogy
** Tracing your Heritage
** Beginning your Family Tree
** Genealogy in 5 minutes
** Genealogy search basics
... and many other interesting and informative video clips on genealogy and family history.
Whatever level of genealogist you are - from complete beginner to a seasoned pro, this fantastic app will be an excellent companion and tool in your genealogy work.
Wouldn't it be fantastic to find your family can be traced back to an ancient royal lineage?
Are you or someone you know interested in tracing your family background?
This book covers everything there is to know about genealogy.
You'll uncover a wide array of tips, including guidelines on how to unravel your family history.
This Is Just "A Sneak Peak" At What You'll Discover With This Book:
★ Discover why you should explore your past.
★ Learn how to trace your history.
★ Discover some of the tools that will help you with your journey.
★ Learn how this research can benefit your family.
★ Discover modern methods of looking into your history.
★ Discover how to get the best results for your searches.
★ Discover what IGI is and how to utilize it.
★ Learn about the important information you need to prove your history.
★ Discover how your DNA can help you trace your family line!
★ Learn about the major obstacles you might have to overcome.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Homy+ synchronizes and displays your iOS and Google calendars.
You modify your consolidated Homy+ calendar without impacting any of your other calendars.
With Homy+, anyone in your community can manage his/her time and schedule activities in a private, confidential and customized environment.
Enjoy your activities without wasting time to organize them!
•Manage your kids' daily activities
•Organize dinner with your friends
•Plan your vacations
•Schedule a tennis match with your partner
- GEDCOM 5.5.1 plus support for many custom tags
- ASCII, ANSI, ANSEL, UTF-8 character sets
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or ID
- Events and Facts
- Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Google Maps
- Alternate Names
- Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
- Audio files
- Video files
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
GedFamilies uses a highly efficient database implementation, allowing very large family files to be supported.
GedFamilies requires access to a Wi-Fi network or use of a USB connection in order to transfer files between your device and your PC.
GedFamilies requires a companion program running on a Windows PC to transfer family files to and from the Android device. This program, GedFamilies Sync, can be downloaded free of charge from www.telgen.co.uk/gedfamilies.
A sample family file is included.
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by First Name, Last Name or Geni Id
- Birth, Baptism, Death and Burial Events
- Geolocation of event locations
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
- Full screen support on the iPad
- Data may be created and updated by Geni Pro users
World Family Tree caches your family tree data locally, so that once downloaded it is immediately available, saving time and data transfer costs.
To use World Family Tree you will need a Geni.com account and access to the Internet from your mobile device.
Support and exchange of information with other users is available via the user forum at www.telgen.co.uk/wft/forum.