The Australian Government’s Express Plus Families app helps you update your family income estimate, view your child care details and report changes in your circumstances to Centrelink. No need to visit an office or wait on the phone. You can also view your family assistance payments and view letters.
Logging into the app is simple – only a 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) is required.
You can use your existing Centrelink Customer Access Number (CAN) and Centrelink online account password to set up your 4-digit PIN for the first time.
You can use the app if you:
• receive family assistance (such as Family Tax Benefit, Child Care Benefit or Child Care Rebate), and
• have a Centrelink online account. .
What you can do with Express Plus Families
• view and update your family income estimate
• tell us that you don’t have to lodge a tax return
• view your Child Care Benefit, Child Care Rebate and child care attendance details
• claim Child Care Benefit for approved care
• claim an advance payment
• view your payment history
• request a Centrelink statement, income statement and payment summary
• view money you owe
• subscribe to and access online letters
• store letters and documents in the Secure Vault
• update your address, accommodation and contact details
• capture and upload documents
• submit Newborn Child Claim proof of birth
• use the calculator to help estimate and update your family income estimate
• read News for families
• find your local service centre.
Some permissions are necessary to allow the app to work effectively with your device. We do not use or keep this information for departmental purposes. Below is a short description of why we require permissions:
Required for the office locator and directions. We do not store your whereabouts.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Required to allow you to use the Income Calculator feature. We do not retrieve any details from your calendar.
Required to allow you to contact us while using the app. We do not log your calls.
Required to allow you to capture and upload a document.
You can find support for Express Plus Families on the troubleshooting page:
Lets you annotate your tree with on-site notes, including photos (graves, primary docs, etc.), and send them to your home machine via GMail.
The App is fast, robust, and complete. It has been tested on files up to 20MB (65,000 names).
If you need to try before you buy, there is a fully functional (time-limited) trial version available. (Scroll down to "View more applications" to find it on the Market.)
This updated app for Android lets you interact with your Ancestry.com family trees or build a new family tree from scratch. You can add or edit family members and even upload photos. While visiting a relative, an ancestral home, or a cemetery, take a picture and add it to your tree instantly.
Growing your family tree is easy too. When Ancestry.com finds historical records that might match ancestors in your tree, you'll see green leaves or "hints". With a few quick taps you can add the new information to your tree. Not a subscriber? In App Purchase options puts billions of historical records at your fingertips.
- Add and view records, photos and events for each person in your tree
- Hints to help you make new discoveries
- List of everyone in your tree with hints
- View high-resolution images of historical documents
- See family members at a glance with Family or Pedigree tree views
- Relationship calculator to see how you're related to people in your tree
- Privacy settings
- Integrated user feedback and support
About Location Permissions:
Location data is only used as a convenience when entering details about a fact or photo. For example, if you are at the site of an ancestor's home or gravesite, this feature allows you to easily add the location details.
Often when families get together, one of the most asked questions, is Who's who. Everyone wants to learn his or her connection to each family member.
That is where a family tree can help to answer what the connection is between each individual family member.
To find out what the relationship may be among the family, there are five steps to use in your family tree:
1. Name of the individual
2. Date of birth
4. Extra-marital unions
5. Employment records are very useful as is any form of a physical addresses.
When doing just your own family history search it is usually an uncomplicated procedure. When you want to start identifying your ancestors, it begins to get much more complicated and involved. Beginning this kind of family history search will take time. You will have to become familiar with your roots.
To determine your roots and proceed with a well-developed family tree, it would be best if you have a general ideal of your family structure. Where most families have started are with a couple or mated pair. Unfortunately, it is not as easy as it may sound. Many experts in genealogy research have found, that there seems o be two reasons why our research into the family structure starts to get complicated.
The first difficulty that many of us encounter in our family history search is when the man has had more then one spouse. Now trying to identify the family roots becomes quite a bit harder with the multiple lineages that now must be traced. The concept of the extended family, naturally makes searching our family more complicated.
Download Family History Search to learn the complete methods now!
The Registry is the official keeper of birth, death & marriage records registered in New South Wales, Australia. Search the historical indexes for free today! If there is a record that captures your interest or completes the missing puzzle of your family tree you can purchase a birth, death or marriage certificate through the Registry’s official Family History App.
Ever wanted to find out more about the first settlers, iconic Australians or historical moments of your ancestor’s? Are you related to a famous Australian? Start searching today and discover information about your family’s past.
Collect certificates and create a family tree for future generations.
Use the Family History app to:
· Search historical indexes
· Trace your family tree
· Search specific birth, death or marriage records
· Purchase birth, death or marriage certificates
· Find specific information such as birth, marriage & burial place of your ancestors
· Look up iconic Australians
· Build a collection of certificates
What indexes can you look up?
You can search historical indexes for births deaths & marriages registered in New South Wales.
Births - 100 years ago or more
Deaths - 30 years ago or more
Marriages - 50 years ago or more
How does it work?
Using the Family History App is simple. All you need to do is select the event type you wish to search, type in the name/s and year of birth, death or marriage and then select search. If you’re not sure of the exact year, you can type in a year range and the App will bring back matching results for events records in the New South Wales Registry's historical indexes. Once you have selected a specific record you can then purchase the certificate. When a selection is made you will be directed to the Registry’s secure website for the final purchase. The certificate will be posted to you. Postage is free!
To find out more go to www.bdm.nsw.gov.au
Are you ready to find your family tree? Learn new tips and tricks for discovering your roots with an online library of genealogy resources. Access to hundreds of genealogy books and magazine articles that can teach you how to research your family tree and get the most out of your hobby.
This viewer is designed as a companion product to RootsMagic, the award-winning desktop genealogy software which makes researching, organizing, and sharing your family history easy. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional, RootsMagic is the perfect tool for you!
* Uses your actual RootsMagic files- no conversion needed
* Easily put your family history files on your device through DropBox
* Keep as many files as you want right on your device
* Use the free desktop software to convert other genealogy files including PAF, Family Tree Maker, Legacy Family Tree, and GEDCOM into viewable RootsMagic files.
* Pedigree, Family, Descendant, and Individual Views to quickly explore your family tree
* Browse people by surname and given names
* Search ancestors by name or record number
* View media, notes, and sources for people, families, events, and facts
* Source list
* To-do lists
* Research Logs
* Media Lists
* Address Book
* Repository List
* Correspondence List
* Place List
* Perpetual calendar
* Date calculator
* Relationship calculator
* Soundex calculator
Note: Requires RootsMagic desktop family tree software or the free RootsMagic Essentials software to create, edit, or add to your genealogy files.
Do you imagine that you are distantly related to a movie star, president or some other famous person?
Most people wonder about their ancestors or other relatives who they do not know. After all, you never know if you are a distant cousin of someone famous unless you bother to take a look at your family history.
Years ago, families would keep family trees in the family bible. They would write in the births, deaths and marriages of all of the members of the family.
Very few families do this today. Most people have no idea who their great-grandparents are or anything about them. But that does not keep them from wondering.
This book takes you on a journey. You not only learn how you can find your family history and which records to look up, but this book is written with real life experience of finding my own family history. Y
ou will find, after reading this book, that not only can it be interesting to find your family history, but it can be a lot of fun.
And this entertaining book will show you the way that you, too, can discover your ancestors and long lost family members easily and right from home.
You do not have to be a computer genuis to search for family history and you do not have to travel all over the world looking through archives.
Thanks to the internet, everything that you need to know that will lead you to your family history is right here online. You just have to know how to search for what you want.
Not only is this entertaining book a chance for you to figure out how to start your search and complete it (although you can never really be finished researching your family history) but it also teaches you which public records to look for and what information you can glean from them. You can do this without leaving your home.
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Lovely pictures, rich and interactive elements make this app more interesting and also strengthen the children’s intuition concept. By using the conventional concept "family tree" of the early childhood education, children will gradually establish the awareness of the relationship between them and other family members in just a simple, interesting and interactive operation.
The scenes use the common living behaviors as the main body, the pictures are clear and beautiful, and the subtitles’ pronunciation is clear and standard, easy and playful interactive operation. Using an interesting game to let our kids easily understand the relationship between them and other family members is the main purpose of this app.
★★★★★★★Products of BabyBus★★★★★★★
We focus on inspiration, not just learning.
We focus on capacity-building, rather than a single cognition.
We focus on entertaining, rather than spoon-feeding teaching.
Take the baby bus, which is loaded with a happy childhood!
▶The series introduction：
Baby Bus is the first brand in early childhood educational software (field of mobile Internet), which is developed specifically for preschoolers, and includes two series which are the Age(1-3) and the Age(3-6). The series of the Age(1-3) combines the main concepts of early childhood education for 1-3 year-old babies and covers the cognitive development, games, songs and other relevant categories. The applications of Age(1-3) are designed to train the baby’s cognition ability and hand-eye coordination skills.
Tips: In the search bar, enter "BabyBus" or " sinyee", to find all of our products.
▶Welcome to contact us on：
In this app, you will learn how to trace your ancestry and find your family by means of genealogy research. Get tips for organizing facts, finding answers and preserving your family tree.
Extras: Includes a fun puzzle game! Try and piece the picture back together. How fast can YOU finish it?!
In this modern time where independent living isolates many people from family, it is getting to a point where family members are growing apart from one another.
Parents, brothers and sisters and other closely-related kin have allowed themselves to go their own separate ways, without much care about keeping in touch and preserving family relationships so that no one knows anymore who family is exactly.
That is why, for some family groups, a family tree becomes significant. This is especially so to families who have generational wealth, properties or titles to hand down to future generations. These family groups have a need to know their descendants and so they trace back their ancestry and find family members.
For some people, a family tree is one way to discover their true identity for whatever personal reasons they can find. Perhaps there is a need to know family history due to medical purposes or maybe a family background can help secure a legal claim for some intent.
Whatever the reasons, genealogy serves a different purpose for many people. Genealogy is an intensive process that can turn into a lifetime activity as it truly involves discovering the history of a particular family by digging up past chronological documents to validate the relationships between people.
Link Prospects to chosen Distributor.
Add Notes to each Distributor or Prospect.
Active fields: SMS,Phone,Email
Prospect Manager w/cust.
Network Marketing mobile app
Color Coded Icons.
Request more options.
Ver. 1.2 released.
Added the following functions.
- LT4000M Series was supported. *
- A full screen can be displayed.
- The background color can be changed.
- Bug fixes.
* GP-Pro EX Ver. 3.6 or later is required.
Pro-face Remote HMI software allows operators to check status of HMI screens on multiple applications remotely,
and assist HMI operation as a sub-display of HMI unit connected with Smartphone and Tablet.
- Quick 3 steps to use Pro-face Remote HMI
1. Prepare Wireless Router and connect to GP4000.
2. Adjust GP application in GP-Pro EX and transfer it to GP4000.
3. Download and install Pro-face Remote HMI in Smartphone and Tablet.
- Monitoring Anywhere of Large/Long Equipment
Using the remote monitoring and operation functions,
actions that previously required multiple staff for a large-sized machine or long-distance application can be easily accomplished by fewer operators.
- Troubleshooting before running to troubled machine
You can confirm possible causes of errors to prepare for necessary actions and tools before running down to the point of the problem.
- Efficiently and effectively monitor machines on the factory floor
Pro-face Remote HMI allows you to check machines and equipment for alarms, operating status,
and other information using iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from anywhere on the factory floor.
- Synchronized or Asynchronized Monitoring
Pro-face Remote HMI lets you switch communication modes to monitor status.
- Touch Exclusive Control
Setting the monopolize touch function prevents unexpected operational misuses caused by redundant operation.
Operation is re-enabled a preset time after Pro-face Remote HMI or the GP unit on the equipment has been operated.
- Remote Status Icon
A local operator can check the status of remote connection and touch monopoly of HMI server or remote client on a HMI screen for safer operation.
- Screen Shortcut
Images or texts of machines to monitor can be registered as shortcuts to easily jump from one HMI to another among multiple applications,
for various working environments, such as in an office or manufacturing site.
- Supported HMI Editor for HMI Server: GP-Pro EX Ver. 3.1 or later
- The following shows the models ("Server") that can use the 'Pro-face Remote HMI' function.
- GP-4200 series *1 *2
- GP-4300 series *1
- GP-4400 series
- GP-4500 series
- GP-4600 series
- LT4000M series *3
*1 Except GP4*01TM series
*2 Except models which have no LAN port.
*3 GP-Pro EX Ver. 3.6 or later is required.
- Text and picture for which Blink is set in the server are not displayed in blinking in the client.
- Reverse Display in 16 Level Monochrome color mode is not supported.
- Touch operation in the Asynchronous Mode is available only for the functions that allow you to check display, such as "Screen Change", "Previous Screen", "Scroll" of [Switch/Lamp] and so on.
When "Multifunction" mode is set, however, touch operation is disabled.
- In Asynchronous Mode, neither a user window nor a system keypad can be displayed.
This application is using the source code that is provided under the Apache License Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).
* Update names and details from your iPhone or from your private website
* Add and Tag Photos
* Get updated lists of upcoming birthdays
* Invite Family to view or update the family tree
* Check the activity log to see who has visited your site and what updates they made.
This app is a companion for your Private Family Tree website at TribalPages. All your Family Tree information is stored on our secure servers at TribalPages. Your family tree can be viewed and updated either using an internet browser on a computer or by using this app. Any updates that you make using the app will automatically appear on your website.
Invite family members to view or update the family tree. You can choose the level permission you give each invited member. They will receive an invitation via email. Invited members can either download this app or visit your website. The activity log shows when each member visits your site and what changes they have made.
Take pictures of your relatives or ancestral places. Tag the pictures and add them to your family tree. This is great when you visit family or at reunions.
第４章 日本の名字50と家紋第５章 家紋一覧
※NTT docomoのスマートフォンをお使いで「NTT DOCOMO料金と一緒に支払い」にてアプリ購入するには、「SPモード決済」を「利用可能」にする必要があります。「ドコモショップ」または、ドコモの携帯電話から「151」、一般電話などから「0120-800-800」の後、メニュー番号2－2にてお手続きしてください。
More from developer
- GEDCOM 5.5.1 plus support for many custom tags
- ASCII, ANSI, ANSEL, UTF-8 character sets
- Multiple family files
- New family files can be created from scratch
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by Given Name, Surname or ID
- Events and Facts
- Locations and Addresses, with geolocation via Google Maps
- Alternate Names
- Pictures, including the ability to add pictures from camera or photo album
- Audio files
- Video files
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
GedFamilies uses a highly efficient database implementation, allowing very large family files to be supported.
GedFamilies requires access to a Wi-Fi network or use of a USB connection in order to transfer files between your device and your PC.
GedFamilies requires a companion program running on a Windows PC to transfer family files to and from the Android device. This program, GedFamilies Sync, can be downloaded free of charge from www.telgen.co.uk/gedfamilies.
A sample family file is included.
- Family View, Pedigree View, Descendant View and Timeline
- Index, searchable by First Name, Last Name or Geni Id
- Birth, Baptism, Death and Burial Events
- Geolocation of event locations
- Portrait and Landscape mode on all views
- Full screen support on the iPad
- Data may be created and updated by Geni Pro users
World Family Tree caches your family tree data locally, so that once downloaded it is immediately available, saving time and data transfer costs.
To use World Family Tree you will need a Geni.com account and access to the Internet from your mobile device.
Support and exchange of information with other users is available via the user forum at www.telgen.co.uk/wft/forum.