Jobs can be assigned to engineers from WebFletch Business Manager. Engineers can view information about each job including the site location, get directions to the job and see the contact details for the customer.
This job sheet app allows engineers to:
• Record actual work done whilst on-site.
• Update status of a job (such as "In Progress" and "Complete").
• Add parts used.
• Get signatures from customers.
• Add engineer signatures.
• Upload images taken.
• Add time entries, such as the time on job and travel time.
• Complete checklists for things like health and safety or servicing.
• View downloaded jobs and save changes without an internet connection.
All the information collected is synced up automatically with WebFletch Business Manager which can then automatically generate job sheets that you can email directly to your customers.
My Jobs works offline therefore engineers can view downloaded jobs and update the details of a job without an internet connection, these changes will automatically sync with WebFletch Business Manager the next time they are online.
The My Jobs app is for use with WebFletch Business Manager. WebFletch Business Manager allows you to create a quote which can then be converted into a job and assigned to an engineer.
Once the engineer has completed the job and updated the details using the My Jobs App, a job sheet will be automatically generated which can be sent via email to your customer. A job sheet can then be converted into an invoice.
Quotes, job sheets and invoices can all be viewed online by your customer and you can see when they have opened them.