Unlock the rich history of London’s finest architecture from Roman times to the present day. Discover iconic masterpieces and hidden gems with photography and detailed commentary on over 1000 buildings by renowned architecture critics, Edward Jones and Christopher Woodward. Explore the capital's best buildings by period, type and architect with this unrivalled and intuitive tool for locals and visitors alike.
Includes acclaimed essays about the history of London’s architecture and event listings of upcoming talks and walking tours around the city.
- An interactive map of London’s best buildings
- A critical text and photography for each entry
- Upcoming design events and walking tours around London
- Bookmark favourite buildings for reference later
- Essays about the history and future of London
- Regular updates as new buildings are added
Published by the Architecture Foundation in partnership with Brockton Capital