The app will automatically get the GPS coordinates of the phone and send an SMS containing a Google Maps url for the GPS coordinates. If Internet is available, the SMS will also contain the approximate location of the phone and thus the person in need of help.
*Now with unlimited colours*
*ROOT required for full functionality* Menu, Back and Search are rooted-only buttons - all others work on non-rooted devices.
Emulates hardware keys (Home, Menu, Back etc) and overlays them on the screen, on top of all applications. Single-swipe action (see video):
• Choose the number of buttons you want, position them
• Lock Screen animations including Gingerbread-style TV off (requires 2.2)
• Change button function (vol up/down, lock device, expand Notification Bar, Camera, Search)
• Alt-Tab functionality
• Change Button sizes and colour
• Adjustable Transparency
• Separate, independent configurations for portrait and landscape
A fully-featured but time-limited trial is available.
Perfect for Tablets including Nook Color or devices which lack hardware buttons.
To uninstall: If you've enabled Device Administration for the lockscreen, you need to disable it before uninstalling. Uncheck the permission in-app or go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators and uncheck Virtual Button Bar.
If you were in an emergency but could not contact the police, who would you contact? Silent Alarm will contact five of your contacts for you, with one touch. When in emergency mode, Silent Alarm retrieves your location from GPS, Wi-Fi and cell towers, and then sends SMS messages to your emergency contacts with your location.
After the initial message has been sent, it sends update SMS messages with your updated location. This can be customized to send updates at different intervals.
When your contacts receive your messages, they can come to assist you or send local law enforcement to your location.
There are three ways to trigger emergency mode. The first and most convenient is the home screen widgets which require only one touch to send your emergency messages. The second is by calling your local emergency service phone number which can be done without unlocking your phone completely. The third way is to go into Silent Alarm, and press the large toggle button once.
When you want to switch off emergency mode, go into the app and press the large toggle button once. You will be required to enter your PIN number to access the app and switch off emergency mode. This is to ensure emergency mode is not deactivated by someone else.
For more information go to http://goo.gl/wQYdD
Keywords: SOS, emergency, message, 911, 999, 112, panic, button, silent, alarm, location, SMS, text, help, tool, utility, essential
You can use it when you are in distress, medical emergencies or any other time when you need help.
Paniko main functions are:
- Geolocation of alerts.
- Alerts via email and SMS.
- Alerts by social networks.
- Integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Customize messages.
- Establishment of emergency calls automatically.
- Configuration of alert recipients.
- Configuration of contact numbers.
- Integration with the database of your contacts.
- Possibility to activate the 'test' mode.
- Integrated Contact Form.
- Integrated Help and FAQ section.
To start using Paniko, you must configure the numbers and email addresses of people to which you want the alerts to be sent in an emergency. You can customize the alert message that will be sent by SMS and email. You can choose which phone number to use as a reference for establishing automatic calls. And you can decide what types of alerts will be sent.
When you need it, by just pressing the red button on the main screen, your geographic location will be determined and all necessary alarms will be generated to transmit information about your situation to your contacts. Paniko can also use social networks to publish these alerts so that they are seen quickly in your community and your group.
* Paniko will be available completely free for a limited period of time. Take advantage of it!
This widget allow you to send your exact location address automatically in SMS to few people in seconds!
Press the red button of the widget, in order to send a message with your current location whenever you need.
***New feature that allow you to send panic SMS by clicking 4, 5 or 6 times on the power off button in any time!***
This might be very usefull in case of emergency.
Easy to use, suitable for children.
Swipe Home Button is a revolutionary tool that changes the way you control your android.
It provide five most useful actions on Android with bezel swipe gestures.
No more Home Button. No more reaching to the status bar.
And, now it is possible to use your big phone with only one hand!
Five most useful actions!
1, Go back to home screen
----Save your weary fragile home button.
2, Show recent apps
----Save one second wasted on long press.
3, Pull down notification
----No more reaching to the far notification bar.
4, Play next track.
----One swipe to play next track even if you are in a full screen game.
(Only works on certain music play, has been tested on Poweramp, and stock Music Play)
5, Open any other app
----You could open you most used app in one action!
6, Open app shortcuts
----Go directly to where you want to
Five Amazing customizable swipe gestures!
1, Swipe up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen.
2, Swipe far up
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and go over 2/5 height of the screen.
3, Swipe up down
----Swipe up into the screen from the outside of bottom center screen and continue swipe back down outside the screen.
4, Swipe up left
----Swipe far up left into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
5, Swipe up right
----Swipe far up right into the screen from outside of bottom center screen.
Check out the video to feel the easy and clean swipe gestures!
Swipe Home Button is compatible with any 4.0+ devices! Including your Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, HTC One. However, this app is not suitable for device with virtual buttons.
In addition, This app has a tiny footprint. Not a single unnecessary permission is required.
Free your Home Button with gestures!
1, This app may hinder touching space bar while typing. The workaround is touch the upper part spacebar, disable "improve sensitivity" if possible, or use a IME that has a bigger space bar.
2, No back button and menu button support, because those need root permission.
3, This app is not suitable for device that solely use virtual keys.
4, Swipe Home Button has been tested with Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Note 2, and HTC One. However, I can not assure other device can use this app.
1, With Android 4.1+, you could even hide the icon in notification pull-down by unchecking "show notification" setting for Swipe Home Button in your phone's application manager. On Android 4.0 device, the icon in notification pull-down is required to keep the swipes working.
2, Every swipe should start from outside of the screen. The swipe don't need to be fast.
3, Because of this app you may need to press upper part of your space bar when typing. The lower part is occupied by this app.
4, Combining with other "Lock Screen" app can achieve lock screen using swipe.
5, Combining with the great app called "Tasker", you could achieve any action with swipe, including "Menu back" and "back button".
Shows red screen on phone to light the night without ruining your night time vision.
Good for activities such as camping, astronomy, ???
wrote this small app because i needed it, now sharing it.
- Adjustable brightness
- small download size
- no ads
You can create or remove two notifications in the notification drawer that can not be cleared by system.
One is for going to the home screen.Another is recent apps switcher.
(you can create three shortcuts:ToHome,Recente apps switcher,Drop down the status bar.)
+I'm not sure it's compatible with all version of android.
2.2.2 add floating buttons(need root access)
At this time, we will need to reboot it or hot reboot it to improve its performance.
So now we offer you this app- Fast Reboot Buttons.
This is a fast and direct reboot or power down tool for android.
It offers you fur buttons, they are as follows:
1. Hot reboot button: You can click it to activate hot reboot. In this way, you can just start the graphical shell and not the entire device to clear the memory of your phone and get your phone running as fast as ever, which will save half of your reboot time.
2. Reboot button: You can click it to quick reboot your device and improve its performance;
3. Power down button: You can click it to power down your phone according to your actual need directly and simply;
4. Reboot recovery button: You can click it enter into the phone reboot recovery mode directly.
In a word, this is a great and convenient tool for you to reboot or power down your phone anytime and anywhere.
Hope you will like it!
If our device runs for a long time, its performance will go from bad to worse. It is a common sense for all of us to reboot it
or power it down for a while. In fact, it also needs rest.
At this time, we have no other choice but pressing the power key to finish our operation.
Now we show you a new tool- Fast Reboot Buttons.
With it in hand, you can reboot, hot reboot or power down your phone directly on the interface of this app.
What a great tool for you!
Now we offer you a free version.
Welcome to download it from our website!
Thanks for your supports!
According to Wikipedia:
In computing, rebooting is the process by which a running computer system is restarted, either intentionally or unintentionally. Reboots can be either cold (alternatively known as hard) whereby the power to the system is physically turned off and back on again, causing an initial boot of the machine, or warm (alternatively known as soft) where the system restarts without the need to interrupt the power.
Following problems often come up with the lock screen:
-Tired of inputting the same pattern EVERY TIME when use
-Unable to adopt simple “sliding-bar lock screen” because of security worries
Our Button Lock Screen solves these problems by providing the easy way to unlock while keeping the security at a certain level to others.
A password lock screen is shown when the phone is back from the sleep. This means a phone seems to be locked at a glance.
However, this lock screen is NEVER BROKEN with any phrases, while it responds to the input. The solution to unlock the phone is to press the volume button, not to input the correct password.
Please disable security lock functions or applications if you use.
1. Launch this application from the application list
2. Change [Unlock Button] setting
3. Change [Unlock Gesture] setting
4. Change [Lock Screen Background] setting
5. Check [Enable Button Lock Screen]
-Execution procedure (the case of “press down the button” setting is selected):
1. Turn off the back light by pressing POWER button or doing something
2. Return from the sleep by pressing POWER button again or doing something..Then this application starts automatically.
3. “password lock screen” is displayed
4. Unlock it by pressing the specified volume button in the Configuration section above.
-Execution procedure (the case of “pull up the button” setting is selected):
1. Turn off the back light by pressing POWER button or doing something
2. Pressing the specified volume button in the Configuration section above, press POWER button again or doing something to return from the sleep. Then this application starts automatically.
3. “password lock screen” is displayed
4. Release the volume button being pressed from step 2 to unlock.
* This application does not a one which ensures the security of your phone. We don't owe any losses occurred by using this application or caused by the security being broken by others due to the use of this application.
* This application uses modules licensed by “Apache License 2.0”. To refer to its sentence, please contact us by e-mail.
* This Application does not support CyanogenMod.
(Now completely free without any adds!)
With the press of one button you can notify your family or friends that you are in trouble. They will also receive your location.
It's fast and easy to setup:
1. Open Panic Mate.
2. Set your Contact list. (Up to 5 email contacts and up to 5 mobile numbers)
3. Set your custom pre-defined message.
4. Add the widget button on your phone's home screen.
The Panic Mate application contains 2 widgets that can be used:
Panic Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) telling them that you are in trouble. They also receive your location.
Callback Button - When this button is pressed the following happens:
Your contacts receive an e-mail and / or sms (txt) requesting them to phone you back. They also receive your location.
Use the Panic Button when you are in trouble and use the Callback Button when you simply need someone to phone you back.
We have also added a feature in the application called "My Location". If you are lost, press "My Location" from the main menu. This will show your current location.
For more detailed info see www.panicmate.com
(Our FAQ page explains how the location service works)
If you like our application please feel free to leave us some feedback or contact us if we can help in any way.
HTC One users: may not work on some stock rom releases.
This is a mini network monitor for your phone. It monitors the upload and download speed per second. It will always stay in the corner of your phone's screen. You can set the indicator to any corner of the screen, customize the color and transparency of the indicator. In this way, you can enjoy surfing internet, just like what you do in your PC! You can record the live network information for your WiFi / 3G / 4G network speed!
★ Live Network Traffic Meter (Speed / Data Rate)
★ Custom Prefix (U: / D: etc.)
★ Custom Color, Width, Height, Font, Font size, Transparency value
★ Hide /s Suffix (per second)
★ Adjustable Kilo Value
★ Adjustable Decimal Places (Please turn it off if you have flickering problem)
★ Normalize VPN / proxy / loopback traffic
★ Custom Readings Location
★ Show on Status Bar
★ Hide Readings when there is No Traffic
★ Hide when Specific Apps are Running
★ Hide when Day Dreaming (screen saver - 4.2+)
★ Beta Test: Traffic Breakdown Mode (for supported devices only)
Pro version support auto-hides when there is no traffic, hides monitor for specific apps, and it is ad-free. You can also disable the notification icon. Pro version is available at:
1.0.102 Korean (Young-wook Kim)
1.0.99 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
* Fix for 4.4.2 (service not restart bug, now restart when unlock)
* Djek Energetik (Russian)
* 川﨑聖哉 (Japanese)
1.0.96 Fix for 4.4
1.0.93 Fix for Nexus 5
1.0.91 Bug fixes
* Fix for kitkat (4.4)
* Fix cannot get total traffic bug for some devices (require GET_TASKS permission)
* Advanced color (prefix)
* Layout (horizontal / vertical)
* Notification: IP and Network
* Optimize for HD res
* Start on boot option, bugs fix
* Notification fix (4.3+)
* Custom prefix
* Text transparency
* Manual input x, y for custom location
1.0.68 Text alignment option
1.0.65-67 UI for 4.x device
1.0.63 Enable Text shadow, allow "0" transparency level
In case of an emergency, by pressing the panic button – your smartphone determines your current location and sends a panic message to the previously configured distribution list via e-mail and/or sms. Your friends/family will receive your panic message together with your current coordinates and address, thus allowing them to quickly react .
The application is really simple to use: just configure the recipients list and a panic message once at the very beginning, and afterwards you’re good to go – just press the panic button in case of an emergency event.
More from developer
With the Lite version, only 10 encrypted messages can be sent, but all received messages can be decrypted and read for FREE.
Paid version is available on multiple platforms! Check developer's web page for more information.
- Replies with SMS to the rejected calls
- System notifications appear for the rejected calls
- Automatically responds to received sms messages
- SMS reply message is easily editable
- Multiple sized widgets with direct access to the driving profile states
The driving profile states:
- RED Profile (Silent): Rejects incoming calls, phone does not ring, automatically responds with sms.
- YELLOW Profile (Vibrate): Rejects incoming calls, phone vibrates for 3 seconds then it hangs up the call, automatically responds with sms.
- GREEN Profile (Normal): Rejects incoming calls, phone rings and vibrates for 3 seconds then it hangs up the call, automatically responds with sms.