* According to Android policy, it can be used only for monitoring for parents (including family) or for corporate management.
Smart location control / location tracking transmission
- Compatible with both Android and iPhone
- Sales activity management
- Vehicle operation log
- fuel cost
- Call center management
Location tracking application development since 2010
- Korea's first smartphone location control system
- PC mode ( https://lbs.uniwiz.kr)
- Mobile mode
- Android application
- iPhone app
* Smartphone positioning research since 2010, providing accurate location tracking data.
* Supports various maps such as Daum / Naver / Google (paid).
* This smart location control / location tracking system has been reported for location-based service business, and the technical/administrative measures of the Location Information Protection Act are applied. (Location-based service report number: No. 232)
* Please note that location-based service business reports and other location transmission applications and systems that do not apply the Location Information Protection Act are illegal.
* It is a hybrid transmission system of stable CS / P2P using a location control server rather than the unstable transmission method of other P2P methods.
* Continuous use of GPS in the background can shorten battery life, so read the manual and set it according to your environment, and adjust the standby time to 16 ~ 36 hours.
* Smartphone power OFF check, remote setting support.
Location control system
It is a service that collects location information (server transmission) through the GPS, 3G, and WIFI sensors of the smartphone to control the location of multiple people/objects, movement routes, location detection, etc.
1) Manager (observer): Identify the locations of several people at a glance.
* Administrators can easily search through various applications related to location control with limited limits (location control, location detection, movement condensation, fueling costs/moving distance, time and attendance management)
2) Location information provider (tracked recipient): location transmission (transmission) function.
* The location information provider transmits the location only to the first installed app among multiple location control related apps.
Smart Location Control Features
- Business logbook
- Support for time and attendance (commuting to/from work) management
- Vehicle fuel cost (fuel cost) management support
- Identify multiple locations at a glance
- Know your current location and movement route
- Identification of destination and remaining distance
- Identification of proximity to current location and destination address
- Detect movement status when transmitting location
- Supports battery saving mode when sending location
- SMS notification when reading my location information (location notification)
- SMS notification when an employee moves (location movement reminder)
- Smartphone management mode support
- Simultaneous support for PC management mode
- (Corporate management/parent only) location detection function added (location detection alert SMS support)
It notifies you when approaching/leaving a specific place (company, business partner, school, etc.) and moving location (my location, specific smartphone).
- Example of use -
* When an employee arrives at the customer, please notify the manager or the customer in charge...
* Please notify us when an employee leaves the company...
* Please let me know when my child leaves school / academy...
Object location information service field
- Cargo vehicle dispatch management (vehicle location transmission)
- Call taxi dispatch management (vehicle location transmission)
- Quick service motorcycle dispatch management (motorcycle location transmission)
- Disaster vehicle rescue, lost vehicle management
* Install the app in advance in case your phone is lost
(If you install the application on your smartphone, you will be able to determine the location by location transmission/location control operation in case of loss.)
Interpersonal location information service field
- Salesperson location management (Call center management with interpersonal location transmission data)
* Please refer to the website for detailed explanation!
Simple usage of location transmission. (For details, refer to the manual on the location control website)
There are mainly two types of location information providers (people who are tracked) and location information managers (people who view location information).
1. Geolocation Manager (Who sees Geolocation) - PC Mode
1) Access https://lbs.uniwiz.kr on your PC and click 'Apply for location control service' to sign up as a member.
2) Location control contract after membership registration. (Free choice available)
3) Register your phone number after logging in. (You must register the phone number to track the location to see the location transmission and information)
4) After registering the phone number, ask the person to track the location to install the smart location control application (refer to the location information provider above)
5) Check location information such as location control, address search, and route search after a few minutes.
2.Location information provider (the person being tracked)
1) Install and run the smart location control application
2) Preferences > Check to agree to terms and conditions
3) Configuration > Check automatic location transmission at startup (when you want to continue location transmission)
4) Close the application (check the automatic location transmission at startup & in case of battery saving, be sure to close the application to save battery!!)
- How to use location detection (sequence) -
1) Register phone number in Basic Management > Phone number registration management.
(Refer to Manual 2-1. Phone number registration management☜)
2) Register the policy in Basic Management > Location Detection Policy Registration Management.
(Refer to Manual 2-2. Location detection policy registration management☜)
3) Real-time monitoring from location detection to detailed list/shortcut list.
(Refer to Manual 2-6. Location detection policy registration management☜)
4) Configuration > SMS notification by setting the location notification alert.
(Refer to Manual 2-5. Environment Setting☜)
* When the above settings are completed, the location transmission continues even if the application is closed or the smartphone is turned off and on.
* GPS and 3G function must be On. (Android phone > Preferences > Wireless & Network > Data Network Settings > Check 'Allow Connection')
* When you want to send a destination: If you press the destination button and enter a destination, the destination and remaining distance are delivered to the manager.
* No separate membership required. (Membership required to view my location information and location tracking alerts)
* Added a function to set the location transmission transmission interval by the user according to the usage environment
Transmission Interval | Standby time (when fully charged) | note
30 seconds | About 10 hours | In case of short movement, *in case of unfavorable conditions
2 minutes | About 15 to 30 hours | When moving normal, *Support auto-sleep mode
5 minutes | About 30 hours | move a lot
10 minutes | About 45 hours | Many cases of long-distance travel
* Please refer to the manual for details.
- PC Mode Manual: Log in after accessing https://lbs.uniwiz.kr > 'Manual' on the upper right
- Smartphone Manual: Location control application > Homepage > 'Help'