Just what we need This is an awesome and simple way of getting files onto you phone without having to plug in the USB all the time. I'd really love if this app could have a way of sending to PC from Android also. Maybe by way of entering a quick pin into the PC client that is displayed on the phone when sending to PC =D
The network does pose a problem. I need the port qrSend uses so that I can make an exception in the firewall.
Works beautifully Minor bug - transfer hang and qrsend message from notification bar can't be remove. Have to reset. Would be perfect if you can send stuff from phone to computer.
Works great I like how it allows multiple devices to access files from the same computer without a whole lot of setup.
I hate Java on my Pc , but I love this app
Awesome app Giving 4 stars because it crashes sometimes
- Added wakelock during transfer to improved transfer speeds on some configurations which would throttle the download once the display went to sleep
- Fixed a couple bugs
- Folder structure is now retained on your device. The new desktop client is required for this functionality.
- Replaced the scan menu button with something more sensible (a camera!)
- Improved error handling, error reporting on unhandled errors.
- Changed the WIFI connectivity check