Very good Don't use it much seeing as I'm 12 but when I do very useful!
Very easy to use. I like that multiple users can be stored. The only issue I have found is that user lists don't sync between the app and website. If they did, this would be a 5 star app. Hopefully this gets fixed.
My favorite app This app is awesome and saves me so much time and hassle!
Great Love this app
Shy of Perfection I have used this application for several years now. It allows you to search the library's catalog conveniently if you know what you're looking for, place holds to be delivered to the location of your choice, functions as a card, features several reading lists and lets you make your own. It is fast and intuitive at this phase, yet remains streamlined and easy to navigate. My greatest complaint is that its recommended reading lists all seem to display the same thing.
- Update to pay fines functionality
- Added barcode label
- Fixed Display Barcode bug
- Fixed bug in Recommended Reading lists.
New in version 2.0:
- Overdrive - Manage your account and read eBooks in the app.
- Featured Titles - Browse bestseller and recommended reading lists.
- Lists - Create your own lists of library titles.
- Events - Add library events directly to your device calendar.