Another update, and now account doesn't load, location /hours doesn't load, the only thing that works is the lists. Too bad the app is worthless now, it was my favorite. And it doesn't give me the option to report it.
Very good Don't use it much seeing as I'm 12 but when I do very useful!
Its good Good app easy to use but it would be really nice if they can have it so you can move it to your SD card to save on space on your phone
Handy app The app works great except when it's behind a firewall that doesn't allow the standard ports to be used.
Very easy to use. I like that multiple users can be stored. The only issue I have found is that user lists don't sync between the app and website. If they did, this would be a 5 star app. Hopefully this gets fixed.
My favorite app This app is awesome and saves me so much time and hassle!
- Update to pay fines functionality
- Added barcode label
- Fixed Display Barcode bug
- Fixed bug in Recommended Reading lists.
New in version 2.0:
- Overdrive - Manage your account and read eBooks in the app.
- Featured Titles - Browse bestseller and recommended reading lists.
- Lists - Create your own lists of library titles.
- Events - Add library events directly to your device calendar.