Developed by the world's top-selling electric trolley brand, the Motocaddy mobile app is a free to use GPS rangefinder that utilises the world’s #1 database of GPS-enabled golf courses to provide key distances, hazard information and hole data for over 40,000 golf courses worldwide.
The latest app version has been completely redesigned and now includes a host of visual and user enhancements, lifesaving AED & CPR features (available in the UK & Ireland only), plus statistical tracking to help golfers gain further insight into their game.
The Motocaddy GPS app has also been developed to allow pairing with any Motocaddy 'CONNECT' trolley model via a Bluetooth® connection on a compatible smartphone; allowing the trolley's screen to display front, middle and back distances to the green along with par of the hole and clock. It also offers a round timer and shot measurement - both fully controllable from the trolley handle, plus optional smartphone notifications.
Features of the app include:
• Distances to the front, middle & back of the green
• 3D course map & aerial hole flyovers (registration required)
• 2D course map with optional distance overlay
• Vector course graphics for minimal data & battery usage, plus quicker loading times
• Compatibility with Motocaddy CONNECT trolley models
• Automated External Defibrillator (AED) locator & Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) instructions (UK & Ireland only)
• Automatic local course search
• Tee box selection for accurate course information
• Hole information including Hole number, Par & Handicap
• Score tracking & Statistics for post-round analysis
• Hazard planning showing distance to any point on each hole
• Automatic hole advancement
• Measure the distance of any shot
• Round Timer for pace-of-play
• Improved user interface, modern design
• 5-language settings (English, French, German, Spanish, & Swedish)