Free trial to fish like a pro! Fresh to Salt we have you covered Novice to Pro. 40K+ Fishing Hot Spots, Marine Weather, Tides, and Angler Fish Species in over 500 fishing locations.
Guy Harvey Magazine Quote
“If you haven't heard of this app, you've been living under a barnacle somewhere. Pro Angler provides location-specific reports and fishing advice from hand-picked team of veteran captains. It also includes regulations and fishing techniques for individual species along with tide charts and weather data. It’s the whole package in one place.
- Detailed Species Guide & Angling Techniques.
- Easy-to-Use State & Federal Regulations.
- ‘What’s Biting’ Weekly Regional Updates.
- All Major Inshore, Nearshore and Offshore fishing locations in Florida with current reports from fellow anglers.
- Guide your Boat to GPS Hot Spots & Artificial Reefs.
- Real-Time Marine Weather, Tides & Best Times to Fish Solunar Info.
- 1,000+ Local Bait Shops, Public Boat Launches, Charters & Captains, IGFA Weigh Stations & More!
- Bonuses: Recipes, Sharable Catch Log, Knots, Rigs, Gear, License Info, State Records, Digital Fishing Wallet to store important docs & more!
The Live Action Upgrade is $35.99 for 6 months or $59.99 for 1 year. Your subscription will automatically renew each period and your credit card will be charged through your Google Play account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your Google Play account settings.
It is Pro Angler’s mission and continued effort to bring you absolutely top notch tips and angling secrets to land you more fish, provide proper regulations, give anglers all environmental/species statistics possible and to promote this great sport to all ages in the beautiful Coastal United States of America!
*** We are constantly adding tips, information and features. Visit https://www.ProAngler.us for full feature list.
Support – Pro Angler is accessible both with and without a 3G / WiFi. Standard features (location search, regulations summary, fish information, angling tips) are available without a connection, but special features such as the Directions, Weather, Maps, etc. require a connection. Pro Angler runs on devices using KitKat or higher.