SHARE Mobile Library

4.5
40 reviews
5K+
Downloads
Content rating
Everyone
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Search the SHARE shared library catalog in central and southern Illinois. Browse new books, renew your items, search digital content, and find your nearest library, all on the SHARE app. Your local library is at your fingertips!
Updated on
Mar 5, 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
This app may share these data types with third parties
Personal info
This app may collect these data types
App activity, App info and performance, and Device or other IDs
Data is encrypted in transit
Data can’t be deleted

Ratings and reviews

4.5
39 reviews
G Whitney
March 18, 2023
Awesome when working. This app is amazing. It is set up very simply with not too many extra bells and whistles, meaning it doesn't take up a lot of space on my phone and it is easy to navigate. My favorite feature is being able to scan physical book barcodes and pull them up in-app to request from my local library. It works 90% of the time. The other 10% it never fully loads. Contacting the dev team gave me a "We will look into it. " email response and nothing more.
4 people found this review helpful
Did you find this helpful?
Paul Lynch
December 27, 2023
It retains my information and items I have out, on hold, etc, but I've tried intermittently over the last few weeks to search for things with no success in connecting to the catalog.
Did you find this helpful?
Jerry Baird
March 19, 2024
Always excellent, always easier to locate authors & titles. Always easy to reserve a book & see my position for checkout.
Did you find this helpful?