Love Island is the application for who want to experience the Ogliastra 360 °. Real-time update on all events, discounts, the best tours and activities, cool evenings, the secrets of one of the most magical place in Sardinia. Are You living in Ogliastra or just here for holidays and You need all the necessary information to live it the fullest? Download the App and be ready to have fun. LoveIsland: Ogliastra at your Touch.
Love Island Love Island Love Island Love Island Love Island Love Island Love Island
- A 'what’s-on' guide, with start-times, locations and detailed listings on all the daily activities & entertainment taking place across the island.
- Detailed listings of all the facilities, activities, and services offered to guests on Hamilton Island, with prompts on how to book, and when they are next scheduled
- Navigate around Hamilton Island with detailed maps showcasing all points of interest, facilities, and retail outlets.
- Self-guided Audio-tours streamed directly to your phone for the scenic Passage Peak Trail and Village Trail
- Detailed Restaurant & Bar listings incorporating daily entertainment schedules.
- Shuttle Buses, and Ferry timetables for services on Hamilton Island
- Live flight arrival & departure information for services to Great Barrier Reef Airport (HTI) on Hamilton Island
- Detailed hotel compendiums for hotels operated by Hamilton Island Enterprises (HIE). These Hotels are Palm Bungalows, The Reef View Hotel, Beach Club, & qualia
- Live weather updates provided by Google Weather
- And more.
This App requires a connection to either a Wi-Fi or cellular data network in order access the most up-to-date information. Some free Wi-Fi hotspots are located across the island for guests staying at any Hotel operated by HIE.
There are generally good cellular phone signals accessible from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone networks across the island, although guests should note that there are some isolated locations on the island that may have weak, or no cellular signal.
Once the app is installed and your map data is downloaded onto your Android device, unlike Google Maps you’ll have the freedom to explore using thousands of detailed POI’s (points of interest) including hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions, etc without worrying about expensive data plans while traveling. Kaart Data’s maps are updated on a regular basis to provide the user with the best offline maps in the industry, and updates are always free to you!
• Navigation from current position to destination
• 2D and 3D navigation views
• Thousands of searchable Points of Interest (many with phone/email/website/etc info!)
• Detailed geographic features including buildings, lakes, parks, golf, cemeteries, etc
• Fastest and shortest route calculation
• Distance to next turn
• Turn arrow for easier navigation
• Current speed
• Automatic route recalculation
• Custom location saving and searching
• Smooth panning and increased detail with pinch zoom
• Custom favorites / Point of Interest input and search
• POI search - Alphabetical & Distance search
• Ability to navigate to both points of interest and roads
• FREE UPDATES (development of app features is ongoing)
Support and feedback:
We are looking for feedback from users on how we can make the GPS Map better. If you encounter any issues, please send us a note at email@example.com and we'll help you sort it out.
* Our Anguilla GPS Map is free to download and try out as an example of what the other countries are like.
About Kaart Data:
We're passionate about travel and maps. Visit us at www.kaartdata.com to learn more about us.
La Réunion dispose de nombreux atouts. L'application "Reunion Island" présente l'île d'une manière innovante et originale. Les vidéos 360 permettent d’offrir une expérience inoubliable grâce à la sensation d'immersion apportée par cette technologie. L’utilisateur est comme projeté dans la scène et peut interagir avec la vidéo en déplaçant l’angle de vue dans toutes les directions.
Découvrez la diversité des paysages et des activités comme si vous y étiez.
( Possibilité de sauvegarder les vidéos pour une consultation hors-ligne )
Find a schedule faster than mta.info!
* No Internet connection required!
* Lists which trains are approaching.
* Displays time remaining until departure.
* Not affiliated with MTA
Trips (location A>B>C) currently not supported.
Send feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
The best resolution to this apps is 720 x 1280
• Christiansted National Historic Site (CHRI)
• Buck Island Reef National Monument (BUIS)
• Salt River Bay National Historical Park & Ecological Preserve (SARI)
Use this app when you visit us to explore our cherished cultural and historically significant sites on St. Croix.
3 National Parks in 1 App! – Adventure awaits you on the island of St. Croix!
Did you know?
- Christiansted was the capital of the Danish West Indies when sugar was king.
- Buck Island Reef has been used since A.D. 600 as a refuge by indigenous peoples.
- Columbus landed at Salt River Bay in 1493 and named the island Santa Cruz.
Sites – Visit points of interest with lively text, professional photographs, and engaging video clips from local students as well as experts in the fields of anthropology, archeology, botany, marine biology, meteorology and more!
QR Code Reader – Easily learn more at each site by scanning QR Codes located on signage throughout our parks.
Maps and Directions – Get from one place to another by following a line on the map or receive turn-by-turn directions to the location. Tap on Google’s “walking guy” to get estimated walking times and directions! (Note: Location Services must be enabled in the device settings to utilize the routing feature.)
Compass Triggering – Based on user location and movement, points of interest will trigger automatically. The “compass” icon indicates the number of nearby sites. (Note: Location Services must be enabled in the device settings to utilize the triggering feature.)
Tours and Trails – Depending on how much time you have or your special interests, follow recommended self-guided walking tours, hiking trails and underwater snorkel trails – or sign up for guided tours in our parks.
Cultural & Ecological Resources – Learn about the plants, animals, cultural and historical research, our marine protected areas and resource management initiatives across all our parks. Join us on research expeditions highlighting coral reef, sea turtle, ground lizard, shark, and barracuda studies through video and audio content.
Events and News – Get up to date information about what is happening at Christiansted, Buck Island Reef and Salt River Bay. Check our calendar for tours, demonstrations, concerts, movies, lectures and special events going on during your visit.
Educational Outreach & Local Partners – Learn about the organizations and institutions that collaborate with the National Park Service on St. Croix to facilitate educational programs and exhibitions which connect our visitors to our parks. Diverse opportunities are available for local residents in our Volunteers in Parks (VIP) program, as well. Become involved today!
Park Concessionaires – Easily contact and schedule a tour to Buck Island Reef with one of our six yacht and sailboat concessions. Beginning to advanced snorkel tours, beach trips, sunset tours, private charters and more are all available! All necessary gear included in tour packages.
Postcard – Create and send a digital postcard to family and friends from each of the three National Parks on St. Croix with the tap of a button.
Small Size – Weighing in at 11.7 MB, this app will download relatively quickly via a 3G cellular connection.
Download App Content – Don’t have time to take it all in during your visit? Not sure if your service provider has cellular coverage in our parks? Tap the “gears” icon to access the app settings menu and download the complete app content which will run directly off your device (no WiFi connection required).
The U.S. Virgin Islands are "America's Caribbean Paradise" — the place to see moko jumbies dance at a Carnival parade, hear the lilting patois of a Creole dialect or smell the spices in a saltfish pate (all without losing cell phone reception). You can visit either St. Thomas, St. John or St. Croix, or better yet, spend a little time on all three islands. That way you'll get plenty of pampering, undisturbed nature and colonial history jammed into one vacation. And bonus: you can pay for everything with U.S. dollars.
Each island offers something different. Called "Rock City" for its hilly, craggy horizon, St. Thomas is known for luxury — from the mega-yachts moored in the harbor to the high-end storefronts along Main Street. Located a short ferry-ride east, St. John appeals to honeymooners and nature lovers, with more than 7,000 acres of dedicated parkland plus surrounding pristine beaches. Way down south in the Caribbean Sea, less-visited St. Croix has sugar cane plantations and rum distilleries that offer a glimpse into both the past and the present of the Virgin Islands.
How To Save Money in U.S. Virgin Islands
It's possible to secure a good deal at one of the USVI's four-star hotels in the peak season, but you should start looking for a room up to a year in advance.
Visit in spring
April and May hotel rates are lower, plus you'll get your Caribbean vacation in before the sticky, wet summer.
Take an Eastern Caribbean cruise
St. Thomas one of the busiest ports in the Caribbean, and the top cruises generally dock for up to eight hours. That'll give you time to explore Rock City or even take a ferry to St. John.
U.S. Virgin Islands Culture & Customs
Similar to the residents of other Caribbean islands, Virgin Islanders dress casually but conservatively. Wearing a bathing suit — or even sandals — anywhere besides the beach marks you as a tourist.
Since these islands are territories of the United States, their currency is the U.S. dollar. Overall, tipping etiquette is the same in the Virgin Islands as in other parts of the United States; 15 to 20 percent is considered the standard, but more is appreciated for exceptional service.
U.S. Virgin Islands Dining
The U.S. Virgin Islands offer an assortment of restaurant options that range from white tablecloth establishments to affordable diners and fast food joints. For a good meal, try Frenchtown or Red Hook restaurants in St. Thomas, or the eateries by Cruz Bay on St. John. There are also a handful of good options on St. Croix's West End.
Most restaurants in those areas will give you the coddling tourist experience, but you might also find the opportunity to try something more authentic. Look for menu options like pate (ground beef, chicken or salted cod wrapped and deep-fried in dough), johnnycake (deep-fried dough), fungi (corn meal) or peas and rice (kidney beans or lentils with brown rice) to eat like a Virgin Islander.