The DVC Connect mobile application provides numerous opportunities to its users.
All DVC recorders, regardless of technology, support a unique free mobile DVC Connect application available for smartphones and tablet computers.
The application is used to view a live camera recorder, local recording on the SD card of a mobile phone, and view recorded SD recordings as well as alerting users about events triggered by motion detection or the alarm inputs themselves on the recorder.
At DVC Connect mobile application, it is possible to directly connect a DVC IP camera (without a recorder), while simultaneously browsing cameras from different recorders and locations, as well as precision browsers and viewing the recorded material. The application supports NAT (P2P) and AutoDDNS communication function with the recorders.
1. Real Time Video Streaming.
2. Supports screen split up to 1/4/9/16 camera view.
3. PTZ control (Direction / Zoom / Focus).
4. Recording to your SD card.
5. Supports two-way audio communication.
6. Supports connection via NAT server.
7. A simultaneous live view of multiple recorders.
8. Supports remote video tracking by time / event / file.
9. Remote Recorder Configuration.
10. Supports playback of recordings from the recorder.
11. Use a graphical acceleration of a video card for mobile phone enhancement.
12. List of recorders. Maximum 20 recorders.
13. Can connect directly to DVC® IP camera (without NVR).
14. Grouping of frequently used channels.
15. Instruct and help the user to quickly master the application.
16. Learn about last logging.
17. Supports backup or refresh of the recorder.
18. Scanning QR Codes from Recorders for Fast P2P Authentication.