Robotizen is the #1 learn to code program for kids 4-9! Robotizen teaches the basics of computer programming and robotic through a variety of interactive learning activities in a interesting story.
* Kids learn key programming concepts such as sequence, command, condition, event, loop …
* Curriculum developed based on collaboration with and research from MIT.
* Kid learn basic concept of robotic.
* Word-free. Anyone, anywhere can play.
* Perfect for pre-readers, ELL students and kids with reading and focus-related challenges.
* No collection of your child’s private data.
* No advertising or micro-transactions
* No written communication between players or external parties.
* No commitments or hassles and you can cancel at any time.
Robotizen is inspired by visual programming languages such as Scratch from MIT, Alice from Carnegie Mellon University and other ‘beginner’ programming languages like Logo, SmallTalk, and Squeak.
Our word-free interface allows anyone, anywhere to play. They’ll master core computer science concepts such as pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, algorithmic thinking, debugging, loops and conditionals.
To be successful, kids must:
* Determine the actions needed to solve each problem in story mode.
* Order actions in a logical sequence
* Recognize patterns
* Use those patterns to make their code more efficient
* Test solutions
* Learn from tests and try revised solutions
* Download is totally free.
Robotizen is FREE for teachers, librarians, and verified non-profit educational institutions.