ChessBack is a chess application designed for blind and visually impaired chess players.
It's fully accessible and works well with all screen readers such as TalkBack, Voice Assistant etc.
- Play offline: Human vs Human, Human vs Android
- Practice: practice with forced mate sequences taken from grand master games.
- Puzzles: solving Mate-in-two puzzles.
- Play online: play online games with players from FICS (Free Internet Chess Server).
- This is only beta version and we are working hardly to improve it. Instead of giving poor ratting, please send your feedback to us!
- If you want to play ChessBack in your language that it's not supported by ChessBack at this moment, we'd happily send string resource file in English to you for translating to your language!
- Many thanks to Ana G., Ikrami Ahmad, Claudio Garanzini, Lucas Radaelli, Milos Przic, Александр for translating to Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, Serbian and Russian.