ESSENTIAL for anyone sitting an Obstetric and Gynaecology or GUM exams!
One 2 One Medicine’s revolutionary “Obstetric and Gynaecology Complete Revision Aid” is built for medical students studying for obstetrics, gynaecology and genitourinary medicine. It has been designed to cover all areas that students need to focus on for their examinations.
13 core subjects are each broken down into OSCE stations, MCQs, SBAs and EMQs.
Labour and delivery
Gynae and Breast
Users receive a full break down and graphical feedback of results after each session, allowing the tracking of improvement and highlighting weaker areas that need more revision.
Practical, clinical, communication and history OSCE stations.
OSCE "Rainbow Bar" - 'in OSCE' timings are broken down, so that users know exactly how long to spend on each section of their OSCE exam. Progress is tracked on the Rainbow Bar
Graphical feedback on last 4 OSCE attempts. Giving users the ability to review their progress.
- MCQ + SBA + EMQ
In-depth questions and answers provided
- ‘Starring’ Questions
Any Question or OSCE that users wish to review again quickly can be ‘Starred’. This will add the question to the bank of ‘Starred’ questions, which can be accessed through the ‘Star’ tab at the bottom of each page.
- 'Exam mode' which runs consecutive, random OSCE stations or SBA/EMQ/MCQ. Results are cumulated at the end of the exam.
- Full control over pass rate and test duration.
Authored by one of the leading O+G consultants in a London teaching hospital:
Mr Rajesh Varma – MA (Cantab.) PhD MRCOG MBBS (Hons.)
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
Dr Kate Spacey – MBBS - Foundation Year 1
This application also contains recommendations for the initial prenatal visit, routine prenatal visits, prenatal tests (with recommended screening dates), and common triage workups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting). Finally, it contains a step-by-step guide for fetal heart rate interpretation. All information is taken from current recommendations by the CDC, ACOG, USPSTF, FDA, and the AMA.
- Pregnancy wheel (OB wheel) with recommended screening tests for the calculated gestational age
- Initial prenatal visit recommendations
- Routine prenatal visit recommendations
- Common triage work-ups (including labor check, preterm labor, hypertension, decreased fetal movement, vaginal bleeding, spontaneous rupture of membranes, and nausea and vomiting)
If you would like to see more features added, please e-mail or call us. We will try to add your recommendations to our next release!
Check out our other application, titled “Medical Doctor: Medical Reference Tool” for a more comprehensive medical reference tool, including “Obstetrics: OB Wheel + Medical Reference Tool” and much more.
Keywords (no spaces, 100 character limit): ob, wheel, gyn, obgyn, pregnancy, pregnant, due, date, weeks, baby, pocket, guide, student, nurse, doctor, PA, when
Normally the gynecologist would use the calendar and a calculator for doing the math, it is quite boring and most importantly it is time taking. OBS CALCULATOR is an application which helps the doctor calculate the EDD and POG from LMP without wasting their time on calendar and calculator. The user just have to provide the LMP in a given box and it will automatically calculate the EDD and POG.
Green-top Guidelines are systematically developed to assist clinicians and patients in making decisions about appropriate treatment for specific obstetric and gynaecological conditions. The guidelines provide specific recommendations on focused areas of clinical practice.
The RCOG Guidelines app now provides easy access to this invaluable world-class resource. Fully searchable, with handy bookmarking and notes features, this app is an essential resource for O&G specialists and everyone interested in women’s health care worldwide.
The app is aimed at:
• Obstetricians and gynaecologists
• Consultants and specialist trainees
• General practitioners (GPs) and other professionals working in women’s health care
• Women seeking more information about their health and clinical care
Key app features:
• All current Green-top Guidelines included
• Bookmark the most useful sections of guidelines
• Make notes on individual guidelines
• Search for specific words or terms within all of the guidelines
• Easy navigation within each guideline with a full contents listing
• Sort guidelines by name or number
• No need for an internet connection; ideal for offline use
• Automatically checks for and downloads revised content whenever online
• Free updates as new guidelines are published by the RCOG
• Adjust text size to your preference
• Landscape and portrait views
Please note that the following guidelines have been discontinued or replaced with other high-quality guidance provided by the RCOG or available from other sources, and are therefore no longer available: Green-top Guidelines No. 1, 1a, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 18, 23, 25, 28, 32, 35 and 49.
This free mobile app is specifically designed for healthcare providers and is intended to be a helpful tool for the well-woman visit. With a special focus on STD screening, the app compiles the most commonly used clinical guidelines from multiple sources (ACOG, USPSTF, CDC, NOF, ACIP, ASCCP) into a single tool and places them at the clinician’s finger tips. It is easy to navigate and a convenient quick reference during a patient’s exam. Features include age-based recommendations for:
• The well-woman physical exam
• STI screening guidelines and new, highly sensitive testing options
• Preventative health screenings
• Anticipatory guidance
• Web Resources
Visit www.npwh.org to learn more.
The Apgar score is determined by evaluating the newborn baby on five simple criteria on a scale from zero to two, then summing up the five values thus obtained. The resulting Apgar score ranges from zero to 10. The five criteria are summarized using words chosen to form a backronym (Appearance, Pulse, Grimace, Activity, Respiration).
Interpretation of scores:
The test is generally done at one and five minutes after birth, and may be repeated later if the score is and remains low. Scores 3 and below are generally regarded as critically low, 4 to 6 fairly low, and 7 to 10 generally normal.
A low score on the one-minute test may show that the neonate requires medical attention but is not necessarily an indication that there will be long-term problems, particularly if there is an improvement by the stage of the five-minute test. If the Apgar score remains below 3 at later times such as 10, 15, or 30 minutes, there is a risk that the child will suffer longer-term neurological damage. There is also a small but significant increase of the risk of cerebral palsy. However, the purpose of the Apgar test is to determine quickly whether a newborn needs immediate medical care; it was not designed to make long-term predictions on a child's health.
A score of 10 is uncommon due to the prevalence of transient cyanosis, and is not substantially different from a score of 9. Transient cyanosis is common, particularly in babies born at high altitude. A study comparing babies born in Peru near sea level with babies born at very high altitude (4340 m) found a significant difference in the first but not the second Apgar score. Oxygen saturation (see Pulse oximetry) also was lower at high altitude.
This is the free version. There's a paid version to contribute with developer.
The latest research in the field is at your fingertips with the AJOG app. Now available for android tablets and smartphones!
•Browse new issues and read new Articles in Press throughout the month, or jump to the featured articles with a tap!
•Download issues while reading: no need to wait
•Layouts and navigation get you to content you want more quickly and conveniently
•Interact with figures, tables, multimedia and supplementary content
•Personalize your experience with My Reading List, Notes, saved articles for offline reading, sharing articles via social media, emailing useful content
Journal Subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the AJOG website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
About American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology
Covering the full spectrum of the specialty, AJOG- American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology, "The Gray Journal", presents the latest diagnostic procedures, leading-edge research, and expert commentary in maternal-fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and gynecologic oncology as well as general obstetrics and gynecology.
** Internet access is for Ads **
** You can hide the ads in Preferences **
Please email me if you would like to help translate the app into your language.
Localizations done: English, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, Spanish, Hebrew, French, Japanese (incomplete)
If you like this app, please support me by buying the Pro version.
Calculate dates of pregnancy:
-Last menstrual period (LMP)
-Estimated date of conception
-Weeks gestational age (WGA)
-WGA obtained by ultrasound
-Estimated due date (EDC)
-Adjust length of cycle and luteal phase
-Store multiple patients for easy retrieval
-Full Help pages available
-Export data to XML on SD card
-Import saved data (Pro version only)
-Save app to SD card (PRO version only)
-Include extra notes in patient data
Please note: This app may be used for personal tracking purposes, but it is primarily meant to be a clinical tool for professional healthcare workers.
This app calculates exactly 280 days (40 weeks) from LMP to EDC, and accordingly for any date in between. Please note that the paper/plastic wheels used by obstetricians or ultrasound technicians are inherently inaccurate. Different pregnancy wheels may vary by as much as 3 or 4 days. Please keep this in mind when comparing the values obtained here to those given in clinic/hospital.
Key words: pregnancy calculator, obstetrics, obgyn, obwheel, ob wheel
It is an invaluable encyclopedia of "how-to" for health professionals providing or interpreting ultrasounds.
It encompasses everything about 1st,2nd and 3rd Trimester scanning.
Each section contains:
• Detailed scanning techniques
• An huge array of normal ultrasound images with colour overlays describing the anatomy seen.
• Schematics of anatomy and biometric measurements
• Growth charts, graphs and biochemistry information (AFI, umbilical artery, bHCG, AC,BPD...)
• Precise explanation of the 2nd trimester morphology scan
• 3rd trimester Doppler is covered in detail.
• Placenta, umbilical cord evaluation
• Multiple pregnancy and how to determine chorionicity
Links are available to other visit websites for pathology and embryology.
It has carefully been created by professionals for professionals.
This application should not be used a replacement for formal ultrasound training. Departmental policies and local laws should always be followed.
MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE ENTIRE RANGE OF APPS BY ULTRASOUNDPAEDIA:
• Obstetric ultrasound
• Gynaecological ultrasound
• Urological ultrasound
• Pediatric Ultrasound
• Small parts ultrasound
• MSK upper Limb ultrasound
• MSK lower limb ultrasound
• Upper abdominal ultrasound
• Vascular ultrasound
**Au programme dans SMARTfiches Gynécologie**
Item 183/10 - Accueil d’un sujet victime de violences sexuelles
Item 15/21 - Examen prénuptial
Item 16/22 - Grossesse normale
Item 17/23 - Principales complications de la grossesse
Item 18/24 - Grossesse extra-utérine
Item 196/25 - Douleur abdominale aiguë chez une femme enceinte
Item 20/26 - Prévention des risques fœtaux : infection, médicaments, toxiques, irradiation
Item /27 - Connaître les particularités de l’infection urinaire au cours de la grossesse
Item /28 - Connaître les risques professionnels pour la maternité, liés au travail de la mère
Item 21/29 - Prématurité et retard de croissance intra-utérin : facteurs de risque et prévention
Item 22/30 - Accouchement, délivrance et suites de couches normales
Item 24/32 - Allaitement maternel
Item 25/33 - Suites de couches pathologiques : pathologie maternelle dans les 40 jours
Item 26/34 - Anomalies du cycle menstruel. Métrorragies
Item 27/35 - Contraception
Item 28/36 - Interruption volontaire de grossesse
Item 29/37 - Stérilité du couple
Item 30/38 - Assistance médicale à la procréation
Item 292/39 - Algies pelviennes chez la femme
Item 296/40 - Aménorrhée
Item 243/41 - Hémorragie génitale chez la femme
Item 342/42 - Tuméfaction pelvienne chez la femme
Item 19/67 - Troubles psychiques de la grossesse et du post-partum
Item /88 - Infections génitales de la femme. Leucorrhées
Item 55/120 - Ménopause
Item 95/158 - Infections sexuellement transmissibles
Item 110/252 - Nutrition et grossesse
Item 147/297 - (1/3) Tumeurs du col utérin
Item 147/297 - (2/3) Tumeur du corps utérin
Item 147/297 - (3/3) Fibromes utérins
Item 153/303 - (1/2) Tumeurs de l'ovaire
Item 153/303 - (2/2) Cancer de l'ovaire
Item 159/309 - Tumeurs du sein
Item 17/339 - Prise en charge d’une patiente atteinte de pré-éclampsie
Item 342/42 - Tuméfaction pelvienne chez la femme
Après l’inscription gratuite, les applications sont consultables sans connexion internet et peuvent être utilisées partout, tout le temps.
- Pour les médecins : retrouvez une information claire et validée en moins d’ 1 minute.
- Pour les étudiants en médecine : révisez avec des fiches conformes au nouveau programme ECNi
Plus de 90% des utilisateurs confirment que ces applications sont utiles pour réviser et se former (enquête de satisfaction, mai 2013). De même, 85 % des utilisateurs utilisent SMARTfiches afin d’actualiser leur connaissances à la suite des nouvelles recommandations qui sont intégrées lors des fréquentes mises à jour de l’application.
La fonction SWIPE vous permet de naviguer facilement dans l’application en 1 glissement de doigt.
L’activation des notifications PUSH vous permettra de recevoir les dernières actualités, mises à jour et alertes sanitaires.
Tirez pleinement profit des performances de votre smartphone ou votre tablette avec la version payante de SMARTfiches Médecine : sans publicité, profitez d'un espace optimum pour consulter les items, tableaux et illustrations en bénéficiant d'une navigation toujours plus fluide.
Messieurs, vous pourrez enfin tout savoir sur les femmes.
Mesdames, la grossesse n'est pas une maladie.
Un problème de connexion ? A la recherche du mail d'activation ?
Avant de mettre une évaluation négative sur votre plateforme de téléchargement contactez nous à firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nous nous ferons un plaisir de vous trouver une solution.
Vous pourrez ainsi tester l'application et lui donner l'évaluation qu'elle mérite.
La majorité des utilisateurs qui ont expérimenté une des applications SMARTfiches Médecine mette 4 ou 5 étoiles.
Donnez lui sa chance.
TOUT, PARTOUT, TOUT LE TEMPS
iObstetrics Pro Gold Edition is the simplest, most innovative and safest application for managing the professional activity of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
A tool completely designed for the Specialist, it is able to monitor and synchronise the progress of every patient's pregnancy from their Pc, SmartPhone or Tablet.
iObstetrics Pro Gold Edition encompasses all the functions needed to care for your patients until delivery, today is the most complete in the world!
Thanks to the Statistics section each doctor will be able to monitor their own activity. Furthermore, to protect the privacy of each professional, iObstetrics Pro Gold Edition will record the data inserted in a private space, which no one else will be able to access.
The uses of iObstetrics Pro Gold Edition in detail:
- Duo Date Calculator
- Amenorrhoea period and approximate CRL
- Sonographic Dating Calculator
- Calculation of sonographic differences
- Sonographic Age Age and Expected delivery date
- Private Database of your own patients
- Monitoring synchronised to each patient
- Personal notes on visits or prescriptions
- Patient management by name, week or pregnancy trimester
- Planning appointments synchronised with the system's calendar
- Foetal biometry synchronised to each patient
- Foetal Biometry synchronised to each patient
- Doppler synchronised to each patient
- Activity statistics broken down into weeks/months/trimesters/years
- Calculation of weight of the foetus using 3 different formulas
iObstetrics Pro Gold Edition, an ordinary support tool for extraordinary professionals!
• Report your CME
• Access the American Family Physician and Family Practice Management journals
• Take journal quizzes
• Review Board Review practice questions
• Update your member account information and pay dues
• See latest news and blog briefs on issues related to family medicine
• View upcoming events and CME activities
• Examine up-to-date immunization recommendations
• Check out Student and Resident resources
- AOA News – Brush up on the latest news about the osteopathic medical profession, including in-depth analyses of issues affecting osteopathic physicians and osteopathic medical students in The DO.
- JAOA—The Journal of the American Osteopathic Association – Read current issues of the AOA’s monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal, featuring osteopathic medical research.
- Find a DO – Quickly find an osteopathic physician in your area by searching by name, state, city, zip and/or medical specialty.
- CME Report – Access your latest continuing medical education report instantly.
- Contacts – Get in touch with the right person the first time using the AOA’s key contacts list.
- Partnerships – Take advantage of member benefits offered by the AOA: electronic health records, credit cards, payment processing, insurance, reference software, mobile services and car rentals.
- Advocacy – Learn how you can get involved or stay up-to-date on the AOA’s federal grassroots legislative efforts.
- Events – Browse through a complete list of current and future AOA events, including CME meetings and certification exams.
- Clinical guidelines
- News from ASGE
- Anatomical illustrations for patient education
- Convenient access to ASGE’s calendar of events
- Direct link to the ASGE website
- and more!
Download the ASGE app for instant access to these valuable practice resources.
The workshop and the app offer a strategic view of key challenges facing publishing, education, and even membership executives – how to leverage your intellectual property to enhance communities among your members, and how these enhancements can improve society revenue streams. The app provides a description of the program, copies of the slide decks used in the presentations of the keynote speakers and panelists and of the case studies uses in the group exercises (along with the optimal solution for each of the case studies).
In addition the app presents results of the online survey sent to registrants immediately following the workshop, offering their candid assessment of what they benefited from and how the experience could have been enhanced. The workshop organizers also intend to use the app as a platform to continue to stay in touch with all workshop attendees, registrants and experts alike.
Target Audience for the Doody’s Digital Workshops and the app:
Executives from professional societies interested in learning and exploring best practices, tools, and strategies for developing educational programs and publications using digital technology will especially benefit from attending the workshop and downloading this app. This workshop was conceived by and planned with the help of executives from five societies—who understand the unique demands of creating and disseminating content within the association environment. The workshop and the app are intended to provide a collegial environment in which registrants will meet with, learn from, and interact with both experts and colleagues who are solving the same problems that they are facing.
In addition to the app, another byproduct of participating in the workshop will be lasting connections with association colleagues, something the organizers hope this app will also help foster. This workshop is offered to only a select number of society executives. Attendance is limited to encourage greater peer sharing and interaction. Registrants will be able to establish a network of contacts that they can tap into long after the workshop ends.
The workshop offers a blend of presentations from experts and hands-on learning with colleagues. Topics covered in both the workshop and the app include:
• Learning to collaborate with rather than compete with disruptive innovators that appeal to your members
• Helping your workforce adapt to new digital challenges
• Using breakthrough platforms to foster community building
• Understanding your communities through ethnographic research
• Strategies for “competing with free”
• What customers value and what they will pay for
The app will be the single source for all of the enduring materials from the meeting, as well as the platform that will allow for ongoing communication and updates to all workshop participants. The slide decks from the speeches and panel presentations contain valuable data and insights which can be shared with the registrants’ colleagues, as well as be cited in future business plans developed by registrants.
One of the best features of the app is the Meeting Highlights slide deck prepared by the organizers. This slide deck is intended to allow registrants to brief their colleagues when they return from the Workshop on the highlights from each of the presentations in an informal setting like a brown-bag lunch.
The app will also announce upcoming workshops for publishing staff and for society executives in the Doody’s Digital Workshop series.
CPS Monographs and Drug Choices are now offered as annual subscriptions. The CPS Monographs subscription is $349 per year, and Drug Choices is $179 per year, each with a 15-day free preview.