Merge was established in 2020. Specialized in providing services using the latest information systems technologies to effectively merge Deaf and hard of hearing People into society.
Since its inception, Merge started working mainly to find assistive technology solutions for the deaf and hard of hearing people, through several services. In early 2020, the company began communicating with the Egyptian Association for Translators and Deaf Rights and the Federation of Deaf and hard of hearing People to learn about their lives throughout the republic and to find out about their suffering to define their needs in an accurate and detailed way, which helped us to define their priorities and desires, which is mainly to integrate them into Society, having the enjoyment of rights and the fulfillment of duties like any natural individual. This was the main impetus for the company to launch the Merge app.
Our main idea was to launch this App during Covied19 period to give Public institutions, services, private companies and all different kind of Business, the right opportunity to communicate effectively with Deaf and hard of hearing people through a direct and easy way to deal with their daily tasks without needing to hire a sign language Interpreter to come by their sides every time they need to communicate with their Doctors, Customer service’s agents, banks, Etc..
Our main consider is to Encourage Individuals and corporates who wants to bridge that communication gap between Deaf and society to adopt our vision and help us to create a safe world with common language for all of us to communicate.
Through this App you will get:
- A profile for your business to set your identity and contact info
- Get a Fully supported App with Online 24/7 sign languages Interpreters supporting calls to make your life easier:
- Let’s Merge together: Hit the call button to request a video call with a sign language interpreter to help you as (Individuals and corporates) to communicate with Deaf and hard of hearing people.
- Easy way to get translate: You may also Scan QR code to request a video call with a sign language interpreter to start define what Deaf or hard of hearing person needs and translate into words.
- Ready for Urgent situations: You may request an urgent call with a sign language interpreter to give you a much more Priority and fast way to communicate with Deaf or hard of hearing person in urgent situations. (especially during Covied19 period).