Features of the game
- It is played with 2-4 players.
- Random game can be opened.
- You can open a room for 2 to 4 people and send game invitations to your friends.
- You can send game invitations to your friends by sharing the link of the game room you opened (even if the word is not installed on your friend).
# WORD RULES
## Word Playground
The playing field consists of an area of 15 X 15 squares. Only one letter can be placed in each cell.
* Word game is played with 2, 3 or 4 people.
* Players start the game by taking 7 letters each.
* The player who will make the first move has to write a word by going over the center cell.
* Each word to be written should be written only in the horizontal or vertical orientation only.
* Every move to be made after the first move has to contact **at least 1 letter** written beforehand.
* The player with the highest score at the end of the game wins the game.
* After each move, a new letter is drawn randomly from the bag as much as the letter used by the player.
## Word Letters
The word is played with 100 letters. While there are different numbers of each letter, the points to be earned by each letter are different. Among Turkish words, the letters with a high frequency of use earn less points, and the letters with a low frequency earn more points.
## Using All Letters
The most effective way to earn extra points in the word game is to use all the letters. The player who uses all 7 letters in one move gains 50 more points on top of the score he has achieved.
## Changing Letters
The player who cannot write words with the letters in his hand or who wants to change the letters in his hand for the letters he thinks will be better, can choose the letters he wants to change and request new letters. Of course, there must be as many letters in the bag as he wants to change.
## Game over
### Scenario 1
- After a player has made his move, if he has no letters left in his hand and there are no letters left in the bag, the game is over.
- In this scenario, if the opponent has letters left in his hand, the score of the player who finishes the letters in his hand is added to the value of the remaining letters, and the player who has the letter in his hand is deducted as much as the value of the remaining letters.
- The leading player in the last situation wins the game. If the points are tied, the game ends in a draw.
### Scenario 2
- In the event that meaningful words cannot be written on the playing field despite the fact that the players have letters in their hands, the players make the game end by passing 4 mutual passes.
- The leading player in this scenario wins the game. If the points are tied, the game ends in a draw.
### Scenario 3
- If a player leaves the game at any time in the game, his opponent is victorious.
### Scenario 4
- The player who does not make a move in the time given for the move is considered to have left the game. His opponent wins.
### More than 2 player scenarios
- The rules of the 2-player game apply. Differently, even if a player leaves the game, if the number of players playing is more than 1, the game continues.
- The player who wins at the end of the game is deemed to have defeated all other players. According to the ranking of points, the player at the bottom is deemed to have lost to the players at the top.
## Accepted Words
- The word is based on the dictionary of the Turkish Language Association.
- In addition, some words that have become common in daily use are also considered valid for the Word.
- You can access the accepted words from the dictionary section in the application.
- Rose BASIC
- Serdar TEMEL