I started learning photography during lockdown time. From 2020 to now, I learned so many things (still learning) about photography. After start learning, I feel more interested in it, but there is an issue that happens, and the issue is, I did have not a professional camera. So, I started with my old mobile. And, I captured with that device. Then after some years of photography experience, I decided to create a new fresh application, where only photographs matter. Then, I created this application for sharing my photographs.
• Simple UI: This application gives you a very simple & minimal UI (User Interface) experience. UI design for all types of users. Where few taps to control everything.
• Server Based: This application is controlled from the server so, you don't need to update your application again & again for showing new photographs. (*only major changes time update required, for example, layout, error, bug fixing, etc.)
• Permissions: This application required only internet permission. Without an internet connection, this application doesn't perform properly.
• No Ads: This application doesn't show you any type of ads.
• Co Photographers: You can see other photographers' photography. Basically, they are my friend and I feel proud to represent their works. Here no one is big or small, all my photographer's friends are equal.
How to Use?
1. Open the application (with an internet connection)
2. Tap a photograph category option (wich type of photographs you want to show)
3. Now all photographs are loaded from the server.
*If you want to view photographs on full-screen, then a long-press on any photo will help you.
Ok. So hope you like this application. Thank You.