What’s new in CAMAF mobile app Version 3:
- The new dashboard is divided into 4 zones to make your experience even better
- Non-CAMAF members can now also access the app
- The SOS zone allows you to make an emergency call to Netcare 911
- View the status of your work items logged through the Customer Service Center
- View and register for upcoming social events
- Separate and secure Member Login zone for members only
In driving service excellence for its members, CAMAF has launched a smartphone mobile app; providing its members with a simple, secure and convenient way to access and manage their health and medical aid information with just a scroll or a touch, wherever they are.
The app will not just provide CAMAF members with an easy and functional method of accessing their healthcare benefits, but also simplify many of the administration functions.
With the app, members can submit and track their pending claims, apply for chronic registration and view approved chronic conditions, apply for pre-authorisation for planned hospital procedures, check their MSA balances and remaining benefits, request member and tax certificates, and so much more!
The development of the app is continuing - with upcoming features such as full support for iPad devices. New enhancements will be added to keep members better informed of their healthcare information.