Galaxy Nova is a South African company, based in Pretoria. We provide various technology solutions for a better and safer South Africa.
We have collaborated with SAPS, Business Against Crime and the E2 (Eyes and Ears) Initiative.
We have also partnered with over 2,000 Emergency Responders, whom we empower with valuable data to help save lives.
At the tap of a button, our Galaxy Nova Emergency App, links our users to one of our 15 Emergency Response Centres all across South Africa - all manned by highly trained Moderators.
Our cutting-edge ecosystem incorporates innovative technology and data to predict, prevent and fight crime.
· Emergency button links directly to one of 15 Emergency Response Centres in SA
· A highly trained Moderator will phone you shortly after activating the Emergency Button
· Immediate location via GPS
· Up to 10 “In Case of Emergency” (ICE) contacts notified with your location provided
· Incident and crime reporting with GPS pin for location
· Map guidance to find law enforcement, emergency services or related services wherever you may be
· “Follow me” tracking option for emergencies
We dispatch the following Emergency Service Providers:
· Security Companies
· South African Police
· Local Government emergency and disaster management
· Roadside Assistance
Once an emergency signal has been activated, the Emergency Response Centre will:
· Actively manage the incident
· Access all available information related to the incident
· Identify the closest and mobilise the appropriate emergency and or law enforcement response to manage the incident.
· Dispatch Emergency Services and provide them with all the relevant information about the incident
Get the App and get peace of mind in South Africa today.
Visit us for more info: