At Bandsintown, we live for live music. Bandsintown provides a personalized concert calendar and a way to track your favorite artist and discover new touring musicians, based on your musical preferences and location, so you never miss another live show.
This free application scans your music libraries and makes sure you are the first to know when your favorite bands and DJs are coming to town!
✩ Concert notifications for your favorite artists
✩ Complete concert listings for every city
✩ Browse tour dates for any artist
✩ Awesome concert recommendations
✩ Use your contact list to invite friends to events, or find friends already using Bandsintown
✩ Sync your Pandora, last.fm, and Google Play accounts
✩ Connect with Facebook & Twitter
✩ Buy tickets from hundreds of ticket sites
✩ Share the hottest gigs with your friends
✩ Supports Android Wear
Simply connect your phone or tablet with your Android Wear device and you'll receive concert alerts right on your wrist. Page through the need-to-know info about the show, and RSVP all without having to take your phone out of your pocket.
Bandsintown uses two app permissions which provide us with some personal data. First, we ask for your GPS location in order to show where you are in relation to an event you are interested in seeing. Secondly, we ask for permission to read your contacts in order to allow you to invite your friends to concerts they may be interested in. We do not store your contacts or your GPS location at any time, and in the case of contacts will only ever display them after you have given permissions for us to do so in the app.
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦
NEW - Your Virtual Zippo® Lighter now alerts you on local concerts and DJ gigs based on your music tastes. This new feature is powered by Bandsintown, the top-rated concert discovery app already used by millions of live music fans. Never miss a show again with your Virtual Zippo® Lighter!
Bandsintown Manager lets artists and managers stay on top of day-to-day tasks for working musicians, resulting in higher turnout and more tickets sold. We display and promote your tour dates on Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, and artist websites. We also push tour data to our partners like Tumblr, Google Search, Nokia, Squarespace, DeliRadio, and many more, helping you get discovered.
Artists and managers can now access our popular features – in addition to many new features – from your mobile phones and tablets, allowing you to promote your tour right from the palm of your hand. Bandsintown Manager combines the power of our web platform with the flexibility and accessibility of a mobile app, saving music managers valuable time in adding, editing or removing tour dates while on the road.
• Create Facebook events for all upcoming shows and display them on a Tour Dates tab on your Facebook Page for fans to RSVP, comment and share.
• Geo-targeted newsfeed posts that reach your Facebook and Twitter fans throughout your entire tour, from presale to opening night.
• Manage multiple artists from a single mobile dashboard.
New exclusive features:
• Receive notifications to approve pending tour dates imported from a third party source.
• Key insights and statistics about your fan Trackers that are easy to understand.
• Artists can directly message fans who have RSVP’d to your show with targeted push notifications.
• Browse concert photos and videos of a show posted by fans on Bandsintown and Instagram, and repost your favorites ones on Facebook and Twitter to increase engagement
*Thank you to our 200 thousand+ artists for making Bandsintown a must-have app!*
Join the Bandsintown artist community:
Artist Blog: http://www.artists.bandsintown.com/bandsintownartists
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/426176094078477
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦